1. Introduction

Artzy's POV
     I'm Artzy, a friend of the Sidemen. We met when I went out one day and bumped into them. Simon felt sorry for bumping into me so he invited me to have lunch with them. I was skeptical at first because of my power. You see I'm a werewolf which means I can turn into a wolf. My only problem is that I'm not very good at controlling it. Anyway back to the story. While walking to Nando's I had got to know the sidemen well. I got all of their phone numbers and they got mine and we went our separate ways. Over the months I had gotten quite close with the boys and they let me move in. At first I was thinking why am I moving in? what if they find out about my powers? I forgot about it and just kept hiding my secret. Occasionally I would go out in the middle of the night and turn into my wolf form just so I could get away from everything but JJ had figured out that I went out in the middle of the night sometimes and would check on me from time to time. It was annoying to be honest. Now here I am today just regular old me.

A/N
Sorry if this is short I promise the others chapters will get longer. it's just this is the introduction so I didn't want to make it to long.