10.

Simon,s POV
       I went upstairs to go check and see if Artzy was back because I knew she had ran off again along with JJ. I opened her bedroom for to see that Artzy and JJ were cuddled up again like last night. I got absolutely furious. I went over to JJ and shook him awake. "What the fuck man!" He looked confused. "What's going on?" "Why the heck are you cuddles with my girlfriend, again!" "Hey man keep your voice down she's trying to sleep. And your the one who started this! I'm there for Artzy more times then you are!" I stood back. "She's the one who pushes me away!" "It's for your own good! Artzy loves you more than you know but some things she can't tell you and it's for the best!" "How do you know this?" JJ was about to reply when Artzy spoke up. "Simon could you shut up I want to sleep." "See I told you you would wake Artzy up!" She immediately sat up. "Wait Jide? Why are you here?" She said looking at him. "You passed out so I brought you home and we both fell asleep." JJ said. "No you were cuddling! Not just sleeping!" I added. "In my defense I passed out i don't know about you." Artzy stated pointing to JJ. "Wait your just going to throw me under the bus like that!" I interrupted their conversation before it got to complicated. "Guys can we just figure out what just happened and stop arguing!" JJ yelled back at me. "No your the one that started this argument not us. If you don't care enough about Artzy then heck i could be her boyfriend!" At that point I just lost it.
Artzy's POV
"Simon stop!" Me and JJ yelled at Simon. He flipped his shit when JJ yelled back at him and now Simon was throwing my stuff all over the floor. Josh and Vikk has already tried calming him down but even that didn't work. "Si please stop!" Then I saw something green break on the floor. I didn't say a word as 2 more green things fell on the floor. I got off the bed and ran over to my broken necklace, ring, and flower crown. I picked them up and slid down against the bed frame. No one had realized that I got up until I pushed Simon into the floor. "What the fuck do you think your doing?" I angrily asked. "A..Artzy calm down y..your eyes are red." "No you need to calm the down." I said knowing that my eyes were flickering between red and green. "Have you gone insane?!? Why would you break these!" I held up the necklace, ring, and crown in front of his face. I almost punched Simon before JJ grabbed me from behind. "Jide put me down!" I screamed at him hitting his arms. Ad i snapped back into reality i looked ahead of me to see Simon on the floor and Vik and Josh standing in the door way terrified. "I'm sorry." I mumbled As JJ threw me down on the bed. "Ok you two need to get your shit together because your both insane. First of all you need to apologize Simon. You know all to well your not supposed to go through a girls stuff let alone break it. And you," JJ said pointing to me. "You need to get your anger under control before I have to get your friends. Also you might want to try and fix those." "I already got her friends." Savana said from the door way. "And we will be taking her because we know a way to fix her stuff. Meanwhile Simon fix this place up." Mocha demanded. Elements came over and took my hand pulling me past Simon, who was still on the floor, Vik, and Josh. I put my head down and as we walked outside and turned into our wolf forms. "Can you still turn into your Human form?" Savana asked. I nodded my head, "yes but not fully. I can't hide my ears or tail that's why I had my hoodie on when everyone came in, because i had known that JJ took my necklace off before I he fell asleep." She nodded her head as we walked into the pack territory. I made sure to look like I wasn't sad so that no one questioned me. Mocha and Elements brought me into a room I had never seen before. "Here give me your stuff." Mocha said. I placed the necklace and ring in her hands. "And the flower crown." I shook my head. "I don't want it fixed. I want Simon to remember what he did." "Ok what ever you say." I said as mocha walked away into a room.
       I had been sitting there for an hour since Elements left to go do something else and Simon and JJ kept calling my phone. Of course I couldn't answer because I was in my wolf form and I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I heard someone walk to me and I saw Mocha standing there with my stuff. She dropped it on the ground in front of me and sat down. "You ready to go back?" Savana asked me as she walked into the room. "I don't want to go back. They probably think I'm some kind of insane person." I said playing with the ring that I had put back on my paw "If they think your insane, then what do they think of Simon? He worse than you I promise." "Can't you just stay at my house for a while so I'm not alone?" I asked Savana. "No I have to stay here and help out with stuff." I sighed and got up making my way out of the room and towards to territory borders. "Hey wait up!" Savana yelled as I looked back. "Um, call me if you need anything ok?" I nodded my head. "Ok." With that I set off towards home.