7.

Artzy's POV
'Knock knock' "No leave me alone!" I shouted to the person outside my door. There is always one unexpected week of the year that happens to every werewolf. It's where you we can't hide our ears or tail. To be honest it's really annoying if you live in a house full of people who don't know your secret. The boys were used to me locking myself in my room once a year but this time they wanted me to come out of my room. "Simon leave me alone I'm not feeling well and I don't want to get you sick!" I shouted back at the door as he tried to get me to come outside. At this point me and Simon were dating and I was a little hesitant saying yes. "Oh come on I don't care if I get sick! Just let me stay with you!" "No Simon go away!" I sighed covering my head with my pillow. A few minutes went by and there was no knocking anymore.  "Finally they." 'Knock Knock' "omg not again!" JJ knocked on the door. "Artzy come on let us in we don't care if your sick!" "No JJ it's a different kind of sick you wouldn't understand." What like love sick?" "No." "Do you have some kind of disease or something?" I laughed a bit. "No Jide no."
       I sat with my back against the door as JJ told me jokes. We had been sitting there for nearly an hour when JJ told me he had to go record something with the boys. "Oh ok. I'll see you later then." I laid down on my bed and looked out the window. I wrote a note and slid it under the door. Opening the window I felt the cool summer breeze on my face. I jumped down from the second floor without getting hurt. "Oh crap I forgot to close the window." I mumbled to myself before shrugging it off. I turned into a wolf and ran off into the woods. Sometimes it's nice to be free.
Simon's POV
I was about to go see if Artzy wanted company because Josh and JJ went to the football pitch to record while Vikk was out for lunch with Ethan and Harry. I was about to knock on her door when i saw a note.

==Do Not Disturb==
I went out for a while so don't come looking for me. Don't worry about me I promise I'll be back before morning. I know you guys don't understand why I have to shut you out but I'm fine. So yeah just don't worry about me.
-Artzy

I managed to unlock the door with a credit card. don't ask how I'm good at that, JJ gets drunk a lot. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was that there was a breeze. I ran over to the open window and looked out. I ran downstairs and outside. I looked around and found another note on a tree.
Simon I told you don't look for me.
I sighed and stuffed the note in my pocket. Walking farther into the woods I kept calling Artzy's name. A little farther. I told my self. Then I'll turn back. A wolf came out of no where and growled at me. I was a little startled at first but then I realized it was the same wolf that scared me off last time. "Wait your the same wolf from last time! Your keeping me from something I shouldn't know! Where is Artzy!" I felt stupid talking to an animal but it was my only hope. I saw a little wolf run up behind the bigger one and then realized I was standing there and started to back up again. "Hey your the little wolf that was with Artzy before! You know where she is don't you!" The bigger wolf took a piece of paper and dropped it in front of me. "Stop looking for her and go home. Can't you see she wants to be alone." I read out loud. "You know something don't you!" I almost yelled at the wolves. I saw the little one whine a little and nudge the bigger ones leg. After one last growl they ran off into the woods. I turned around and walked back home. What had I just witnessed?
I looked around her room for any sign of clues. I know looking in a girls stuff is not ok but hey, I'm trying to find my girlfriend! I found a picture frame tucked behind a book. Picking it up I realized it was a little girl. It looked similar to Artzy except the hair color was different. The girl had wolf ears and a tail. There was another picture frame beside that one and it had another girl this one smaller than the other. This kid had black hair much like other kid and wolf ears and tail. I couldn't figure out the answer to who the kids were so I put the pictures back. There was a green flower crown laying on top of another set of books. I moved the books a little and found a green ring just like the emerald on Artzy's necklace. I safely put them back the way they were. Sitting down on her bed I sighed and laid back realizing that there was so many more things I didn't know about her.
Artzy's POV
       It was late at night and I was just coming home. I felt bad for leaving the boys but I just wanted to get out. As i made my way back into my room I saw Simon asleep on my bed. "Fuck!" I cursed under my breath. I shut my window and pulled a hoodie over my head just to cover my ears. Then I tucked my tail into my pants. I hated hiding things from Simon but it's the best I could do. I shook him a bit trying to get Simon to wake up. "Si wake up." "What's going on?" He said rubbing his eyes. "Wake up so you can go back to your own bed. Anyway how did you get into my room?" "I used a credit card." He said still not fully awake. "Listen you need to get up." I helped Simon up and led him to his room. As i was about leave Simon grabbed my hand. "Don't Go. Stay with me please." I shook my head. "Simon you don't understand I'm sick and I don't want you getting sick." "But I don't care if I'm sick I just want to be with you." I smiled but then I was pulled back onto the bed with Simon. "Simon let me go!" I giggled a bit. "He tried pulling my hood off but I pulled it back down. "Don't take it off." I said getting serious. "Is there something you don't want me to see, Because I don't care if your hair is a mess." I shook my head and got back up. "Go back to bed." I pulled the covers over him as Simon tried getting me to stay with him. "No Si not today." I sadly walked out of his room and into mine. After locking the door and putting a couple things in front of it I went over to my desk. I noticed a couple things out of place like my books. Someone had been in my room and the last person in here was Simon. I sighed and laid down on my bed . He must have gone through my stuff I just really hope he didn't find out about anything.