Health lesson

Liza POV.
"Alright students, I know this is the last class of the day. So we are going to have fun because it's Friday". Everybody groaned. When Mr.Dobrik usually says fun, he means watch a video about sex and pregnancy's and then make us write a 200 word essay about it. I had other plans. Today when everyone leaves to go home, I'm going to stay after school so I can get an inside scoop of the health lesson. If you know what I mean. Mr.Dobrik is fucking sexy, his brown eyes, muscles and ass. He wasn't old maybe about 25 and hopefully not married.

DAVID POV.
"Um Mr.Dobrik -". I cut her off quickly. "David, call me by my first name Liza. And therefore I will call you by yours".

Liza POV.
He just stared at me. " I stayed here because I need more understanding about this lesson". See I already knew the content very well. I just wanted him. It's my only opportunity. He responded calmly " um sure I'll —". I interrupted him. I walked closer to him and I could tell he was nervous. I heard him breathing. I loved it. Once I was close enough I took the opportunity and sat down on his lap and kissed him. He was shocked so he didn't move, but then he began kissing back. His tongue touched mine, battling for dominance, he eventually won. I pulled away to catch my breath. I kissed his neck next. The only thing in the way for me to go further was his shirt. He unbuttonedand continued to kiss down his toned body. Shit he was sexy.

David POV.
I picked her up and sat her down on her desk I lifted her skirt and saw how soaked she was. She pulled her skirt and lace panties down and lifted her legs up, I started to softly lick her and pinch her clit with my teeth while she was tugging at my hair and moaning a little. When I was done she breathed out a "thank you". I took my trousers and boxers off, opened my one of my drawers took a condom out and put it on.

Liza POV.
He started to thrust into me while I screamed in pleasure " ah DAVIDD yesss fasterrr". I opened my eyes and looked at him, he was smirking and breathing heavily. I told him I was close and he was too, I could feel it. About 2 minutes later we both came. Our bodies were sweaty and tired. We didn't say anything for about 5 minutes while putting our clothes back on and fixing ourselves. "Well thanks,now I know much more about this class, see you tomorrow" and I walked out leaving him dumbfounded alone in the classroom.

Hi, I'm new so please give me some feedback and please tell me what kind of chapters you would like, and vote.
Thank you !