My whole world

I watched as he laughed with his friends from his home town, I smiled as he looked at me and winked at me signaling me to come to him. I walked slowly to him as he opened his arms for him, his eyes had this sparkle when he looked at me and it's like I was his whole world. He kissed me on the forehead and sat down with me on his lap, still hugging my waist.

I looked at her from across the room as she was looking at me, I winked at her signaling her to come to me. I opened my arms for her and smiled, she was my whole world and I want her to know it, I'm going to tell her tonight. I kissed her head and sat down with her on my lap, still holding on to her.
My friends from my home town and I were talking about the Vernon Hills day that was tomorrow, as we were talking Liza put her head on my shoulder and lightly kissed my neck. She was tired and I knew it but didn't want to say anything until she did because it's so cute when she does the things to tell me.

I was really tired but didn't want to interrupt David as he was having a conversation with his friends, he looked down at mes after I kissed his neck signaling I was really tired. He didn't do anything so I started making more signs that I wanted to go to the hotel and sleep. I put my hand in his hair and started lightly tugging at it and going through it. He started to notice and just looked at me, I smiled and kissed his neck and behind his ear multiple times, he finally understood at told the guys that we were going home.

We said goodbye to the guys and got into the car, I put my hand on Liza's thigh as we were going home. At the hotel she ran in and jumped on the bed lying down. I laughed at her and took my clothes off just leaving me in underwear I went under the covers and told her to take her makeup off and do the same. She stood up and walked to the bathroom, after about five minutes she walked out and took her clothes of, put some booty shorts on and my tshirt.

I went under the covers next to him and put my head on his chest, he was watching Netflix on the computer. I saw him yawn so I told him to put the computer down and that we should go to sleep, he did that and then looked at me straight in the eyes and said "you are my world Liza and I love you so so so much baby" I smiled wide and told him that I loved him to as I hugged him and kissed his lips that I love.

We fell asleep together knowing that we loved each other so much.