Streamys and some fun

Liza POV
I was on my way to the event and I knew I would meet David there. I was wearing a red dress and had a hair extension. When I was there I could see David, my god he looked good even tho he was only in his "regular" clothes.

David POV
When I was there at the event I saw Liza and holy fuck she looked sexy, I walked up to her and she laughed at my reaction when I saw her. We were sitting down at our table and I had my hand on Liza's thigh. I was going higher and higher just to tease her a little. I could see that she wanted me to stop because we were at a public place but she really enjoyed it.

Liza POV
OH MY GAWD David wouldn't stop teasing me. The host was going to announce the winner for Breakout Creator and I really hope David was going to win. All of the sudden David and I stood up, he bent down to me and kissed me. After coming back to the seat I saw how happy he was for winnig and technically following my footsteps. After some time they announced he winner for the Comedy Awards, David stood up and pulled me with him and we kissed again.

David POV
After the Streamys whe got to my house to celebrate, I really wanted to celebrate just with Liza, if you know what I mean, but unfortunately we invited the squad over. Liza and I walked to my bedroom when we had enough of celebrating with our friends. We made a few snaps together but we were really just making out and stuff. At like 3'o clock out whole friend group had left.

Liza POV
David picked me up and walked with me to the bedroom while we were making out, he laid me on the bed and hovered ower me, we started taking our clothes of and doing the nasty. After a long night over nasty stuff we fell asleep cuddling each other. This was a great day and night.

David POV
I woke up to nobody in the bed next to me, I swear to god Liza was in the same bed with me last night. I stood up, put some underpants on and walked out to the kitchen, Liza was there in my shirt editing something on her computer. She was facing the other way so she didn't see me, I walked up to her, placed my hands on her waist and started kissing her neck, she was startled but tilted her neck so I could kiss more.

Liza POV
I turned around, placed my hand on his jaw and kissed his crusty lips, but I love them, I felt him smile into the kiss and he was starting to pick me up and placing me on the counter. After the makeout he told me he was going to put a shirt on, I watched as he walked away and I had a perfect view of his ass, I took up my phone and took a video of him walking away, zooming on his ass.

David POV
When I had put some clothes on I walked in to the living room area and saw her sitting on the couch, she was watching something on her phone so I slowly sat down next to her and saw that she was watching a video of me in my underpants, I chuckled and she looked up at me blushing and laughing aswell. I looked at her and honestly I am surprised that I have someone as beautiful as her in my life and as my girlfriend.

Liza POV
It was now 12 in the afternoon an we haven't done anything today except eat and occasionally kiss. David got a text message from his manager to check snapchat asap, so we did. We saw that Zane had posted a video of kissing in one snap and the other both of us walking into David's bedroom and closing the door. I'm honestly not shocked at all but  David wasn't very happy, we really couldn't do anything so we just left it and moved on. At the and of the day we went to the movies and out to eat, this has been two of the best days of my life, just hanging out with David and being together.