Podcast

Liza and I were on our way to the place were the podcast was, I had my hand on her thigh, we were listening to music and singing along with it. I started rubbing her thigh and she looked at me like she was going to kill me, I just smirked at her and chuckled.

When we were at the place David walked out of the car and waited for me. We walked in holding hands and laughing at some stupid shit David said. Right when we walked in Jason welcomed us and told us were everything was and then walked with us to the stage. I sat down on the couch on the stage and looked at David while he was talking to his manager and Jason. He has a really cute side profile when he smiles, he saw me staring at him and smiled, that smile, the famous David Dobrik smile.

I sat down next to Liza, she put her hands at my lap and her head on my shoulder. I was rubbing Liza's lower back and sneakily lowered my hand to her butt and maybe squeezing it and leaving it there. She started kissing my neck so I squeezed her butt signalling that I liked it. Jason had to come over and ruin the moment my telling me that we had thirty minutes until we have to start.

David and I were standing in the back because he was going to walk on to the stage, before he walked on stage I grabbed his neck and turned him around and kissed him, he looked at me and I was that he was blushing. It was so cute.

Liza just had to kiss me, I liked it not going to lie but I was getting a little hard after all the kissing and all that. Liza walked on stage after a while and we talked about stuff and then she had to lay on the ground while we surprised her with something. I held her hand and sat over her while she was screaming, I laughed, she is so cute.

After the live podcast David walked off stage and I ran up to him and hugged him while he held me and of course hugged back. I kissed his neck and told him how good he was and he mumbled something into my hair. He set me down and we walked to get our stuff and got in his car. We might have made out in the back for a while and then we decided to go home and cuddle. After 30 mins and a couple of stops to kiss and eat a little we were at his house.

Liza walked in first and I walked after her and had a beautiful view of her butt. When we were both in my bed in underpants, Liza in my shirt over, we put friends on Netflix. I was laying on Liza's tummy and rubbing circles on her thigh. She had her hand in my hair and on my back, she was rubbing mu head and my back it turned me on a little bit. I inched my hand to her panties and started taking them off. She blushed and lifted herself so I could take them completely off.

After our time we were both naked and falling asleep cuddling under the covers. I love these types of nights with him.