Breakup questions

Every show I go on they always ask questions about him and our relationship and why we 'broke up on youtube' and how we are now. I've had enough of always having to answer them because we are great, we are both in New York right now and our relationship status is occasionally kissing and maybe have sex, only because we know each other so well and don't want to have sex with some other person. After the show I told my manager that I was going to David and taking a uber there alone.

I heard a knock on the door, I was confused because nobody was supposed to come now. I looked through the hole in the door and there stood the love of my life, Liza. I opened the door and she jumped in my arms and put her arms aound my neck while hugging me, she dug her face in my shoulder. My hands were around her lower back, butt area. I whispered a "hey" and she just hugged me tighter, I walked to my bed and sat down. She started talking really fast "I've hadenoughofeverytalkshowhosttalkingaboutourrelationshipandIjusthadtoseeyou" I lokked at her "hey slow down baby we have all night" she spoke again " I've had enough of every talk show host talking about out relationship and I just had to see you" I just smiled and told her to lay down with me while we talked.

We laid there talking for hours just about us, our relationship. He understood me completely and told me that he loved me and that he would always love me. I took up my computer and let him pick a show for us to watch. It was 10 o'clock at night and David fell asleep with hid head on my chest. After a while he woke up and told me a story about a kid that met him and that it was really awkward. I laughed and told him to post it on social media. As he was taking a video I was playing with his hair, he then posted the video and put his phone down. We laid the for hours just talking and occasionally kissing, he handed me a shirt and took his clothes off. My head was on his shoulder and my leg over his waist. He kissed my forehead and then my lips mumbling "goodnight love".

That night they fell asleep together completely in love with each other.