School game

The last football game off the season, David driving and me? I'm getting distracted, I should be thinking about the dance later for the game but nooo, I'm really needy right now.

I look at David, while he drives he looks so hot, gripping the steering wheel, biting his lip when he's frustrated, the hickey that you barely see in his neck from a few nights ago. I put my hand on his thigh, he looks at me, the look he's giving, so fucking hot.

She's teasing me, right before the big game as we are on our way there. "Baby, now I have a boner, why did you do that?" "I need you now, sorry, besides I can help you with that boner" I chuckle " babe why didn't you tell me, I could of done something before we left" she just looks at me, that look telling me she was embarrassed. I take a turn and stop at some parking spot at a closed store.

She looks at me with a questioning look, I nod my head at the back, she nods and let's me go first.
In the middle of our time, " shit babe, we have to be at the game in 10 minutes". " ok,ok let's go then"

I jump out of the car as David follows me to the locker rooms. Before I can walk into the girls changing rooms, he grabs me by my waist and whispers into my ear, " I have a boner, I can't go in babe". I turn around, wink at him and walk into the room.

"Fuck me man" I whisper as I walk into the locker room. I hide my bag in front of me, all the guys are looking at me, laughing their asses off.

The game, Liza walks out, her outfit was beautiful, she looked beautiful.

The games done, now time for me and Liza to drive home and get on.

Sorry for the short chapter, school is taking so much of my time:/