Movie and the next day

We sat there on the sofa with all of our friends watching a movie, having a good time. I looked at him as he sat on the other end of the sofa smiling and laughing at something that happened in the movie as I stared at him, my ex-boyfriend, the love of my life.
His features were amazing, the way his tongue comes out when he smiles, the way his nose crunches up when he sees something disgusting, everything was amazing with him.

The movie was done and the others were looking for another one, he looked at me as I was still admiring him. I could see him chuckle a bit and then winking in my direction, looking straight into my eyes.

She stood up and walked over to me slowly and reaching her hand out so I could grab it, as she sat down next to me I wrapped my other hand around her waist and put my head on her shoulder. Through the movie she was shifting closer and closer to me, near the end of the movie she was fully on top of me, things started to get heated as we were kissing each other's necks, doing some touching in places nad she wasn't helping with me not making noises as she started rubbing her ass against me. The movie finally came to an end and we were really sexually frustrated now.

Scotty,Kristen, Zane, Matt, Toddy, Corinna, Heath, Mariah, Jason, Trisha, Carly and Bruce all left and now his house was finally ours, we didn't need to think about Alex walking into the house because he was in Minnesota. David ran through the house locking every door and pulling the blinds over every window.

The night came to an end with five condom rappers over floors in his house, the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room and the rest in his bedroom. 

I sat up after a wild night last night, David hugging my waist still asleep while i put my hair in a bun. I stood up, walked to the bathroom to pee and take a short shower while David still slept, or that's what I thought. After walkingout of the shower everything was steamy so I couldn't see anything, I grabbed a small towel and wiped the mirror in front of me, while doing so there was something behind me, David wearing nothing, my towel almost fell of me.

She screamed while I laughed my ass off, when I looked up at her and she wasn't happy at all. She just huffed and turned around to brush her teeth, I pouted and wrapped my arms around her waist, she just hummed and spit the toothpaste out. She turned around and looked me up and down without thinking that I was still naked after last night. She just looked at me and started walking to the bedroom, turned around and motioning me to walk with her to the bed.

"Ohhh that was fun" they both whispered still catching their breath.