Bar

I looked at her across the bar swaying her hips with Kristen and acting a bit drunk, I just sat at the bar with Jason because he as the only one of our friend group that was sober. I had enough of guys walking up to her and I was getting a bit jealous so I walked up to her and asked Kristen if I could borrow her for a minute. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards myself. Her hips swaying against mine and me kissing her neck while whispering profanities into her ear, she turned around, smiled at me and whispered in my ear "how about we go home and have some fun?" before I could answer a man walked up to us and said "hey how about we go to your house  instead of you dancing with this prick?" "OK first of all, this 'prick' is her boyfriend, second of all 'fuck you' ok?"

 Liza stared to tug at my hand and telling me that we should just go and leave him alone. I took my hand of hers and held the guys collar while whispering "you should give me her number and I'll text you a video of her sounds while this 'prick' you were talking about is having a rough sex night with her, how do you feel about that?" He just looked startled and shook his head and walked away.

David walked back to me, I was fucking pissed, why couldn't he just walk away? "David why couldn't you just walk away? We would be home by now" he didn't answer he just grabbed my and walked to his car. We sat down and he put his hand on my thigh, I looked at him and took his hand of my thigh while looking out of the window completely ignoring him.

"NO why couldn't you just walk away from him?"  " I'm sorry okay, it's just that I didn't like what he was suggesting so I had to do something". He sat down on the bed while I went to the bathroom to take my makeup off. "What did you say to him when you let go off my hand?"  "Just that he should ext me his number so I could text him sounds of us having a rough sex night" "WHATTTT, David are you fucking kidding me?"  " I wasn't thinking I just go mad and jealous of every guy in the bar walking up to you, I had to do something"

 I walked to him, he was laying in bed on the duvet, just in his underpants, totally not helping at all might I add. I took my clothes off, picked up his shirt and sat next to him in bed. "Baby" I said and patted my thigh telling him to lay his head there. He put his head there and looked up at me as I played with his hair. "Why didn't you tell my that you were jealous? We would have walked out of the bar and would be done with a couple of rounds by now" He smirked and hugged my waist pulling me down to kiss him. "How about we do some rounds now and I'll never say that stuff to somebody again ok?" he said while kissing my neck and pulling at the shirt I was wearing, "ok but if it happens again you are cut off from sexual relations with me for a month  Mr.Dobrik"  "Yeah right Liza, like you could resist me for a month" he smiled, "Shut it, just have rough sex with me before I fall asleep" 

the night went on with noise and a couple of condom rappers on the floor.