Cought

Fourth period, math, right after lunch. David's been really touchy this morning, don't get me wrong I love it but it's like he wants something or has to say something.
He pulls me into the janitors closet since the janitor who takes care of this part of the school is sick, knowing nobody will interupt. He kisses me roughly, I giggle and ask him why the sudden affection, he replies " just the way you look in those leggings are making me horny and your whole body in general" I chuckle.

She stands there in front of me like a goddess, I grab her hips and kiss her neck as I'm sitting on some box and she's standing in front of me. She moans as I kiss down her neck, I take of her shirt and kiss her boobs, she giggles again and her hand go to my pants, she starts unbuckling my belt.

I sit down on his lap, kissing him as I do so, all of the sudden the door opens and there stands the whole group, all laughing as I struggle to put my shirt back on. "Whyyy guys, I was about to get some" says David, I look at him and sit down on his lap again. We walk with the group to the tables outside and sit down since school is done. While walking there David walked behind me and occasionally kissing my neck, whispering stuff in my ear such as "just wait till we go to your house" "i need you".

We sat down, Liza on my lap, she puts her hand down to my boxers and starts tugging at my penis, I grab her hips and bite into her shoulder, "fuck Liza" I whisper. "Dude you okay?" Scott asks, I say yes and look at Liza with pleading eyes.

About an hour later, we're home, "I'm so not going to be gentle with you after what you just did" I say to Liza as I lay her down on the bed.

Sorry for the short chapter, I have no ideas what to write pleas give me some, thank you