― 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

BLEEDING OUT

·

❝ THE GIRL IN HER RIBCAGE WEARS A BLOODY CROWN. ❞

 ❞

PLOT

·

in which kakashi is a girl, she really is; and she rages, bloody and hungry, and not unlike a hound.

the world will either make you or break you, and maybe kakashi was born with a dick between her legs, but her fangs were sharpened by wolves, and her kindness bred by death. her fingernails smell like the blood of those she slays, and her mirror reflects wounds no one saw bleed.

maybe in another life, kakashi would shatter under the weight of the hearts torn apart by her hand. but kakashi is a girl, has always been, and as she's heard kushina say a million times: girls don't just give up.

WARNINGS

·

i. this fanfic will contain canon-like violence, and general mental health issues. please, if it's a trigger for you, refrain from reading. it will also contain mature themes, and it includes sex scenes.

ii. english is not my first language and as such, some errors may be in my writing. i don't have a beta, or someone who revises my work. feel free to correct me, though i ask for politeness when/if you do it.

iii. this fanfic will also contain lgbtq+ themes, so if anyone's got a problem with it, out you go. the world is already full of assholes, don't be one too.

DISCLAIMER

·

Neither Naruto nor its characters are my own, only the story and the original characters are. Thanks for reading!

Love y'all,

—Pau.