Chapter Ten: Carol of the Bells

Everything was ready, tomorrow was Christmas day and I just love Christmas. Everything seems so magical, the lights, the decorations, the songs, the happiness that is felt in this season.

 So many good memories that I have from this time of the year. I remember when I was seven and my parents took me disneyland, or when I was fourteen and we went to spend our christmas eve in my grandparents house (we do that every year) and my aunt gave a present to my uncle and when he unwrapped it he saw a pregancy test saying that they were having a baby.

-Why are you looking at our Christmas tree for so long and smiling?

-Hi for you too day.

-Hi swettie.-My dad smiled to me and sat next to me on the couch.

-I was just remembering something that happened in past Christmas.

-Oh yeah, Christmas was always an amazing season for our family. 

-Guys can you help me here?!?!

My mom asked us when she entered the house full of shopping bags. My dad and I got up and went to help my mom taking the bags to the kitchen.

-Mom didnt you just went to buy some groceries?? Why all of this??

-I went to buy some groceries but then I received a call from your aunt.

-Aunt Carol?

-Yes.

-Is everything alright?-Both dad and I looked worried.Did something happened??

-Yes John everything is fine but my sister called me saying that this year we are going to celebrate christmas in here.

-We are not going to aunt's?

-No.

-We always go to your sister's house, except that year when was in your parents house.

-I know that but my sister called me and said that they had a problem with the water pipes so she asked me if it could be here this year and I said yes.

-Its Christmas Eve mom,how are you going to prepare everything?

-With yours and dad help.

My dad and I nooded and started helping my mom cooking. We were all togheter in the kitchen and I just thought it was a good time to talk about this angel story.

-Hey mom, does the rest of the family knows that I am an angel?

My parents looked at me and smiled.

-Yes honey and its not just you its all of us.

-Our entire family are angels?

-Yes.

-Even yours dad?

-Yes Grace. Everyone is an angel.

-So everyone already know about...you know...me becoming...an angel?

-Yes they already know, well my side of the family knows.-My mom told me and I just got confuse.

-Wait why dad's side of the family doesnt know?

My parents look at each other and both seem hesitant but dad decided to answer me.

-Well your grandmother takes the fact of being an angel very serious, so for your own good, the later she knows the better.

I didnt answer that and neither of my parents said anything else.

*************

-MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!