12/20/2017

today was chill. I woke up kind of looking forward to today which is kind of a new concept but hey, it's working.
in first period we played dodgeball and me being me, I obviously didn't actually participate. goodness no. instead I was swaying about to the rhythm of the music playing. slow christmas music... my favorite.
in second period we took our performance task on biodiversity and eco services which was lit.
in third period, my group and I worked as hard as we could to finish but since SOMEONE in our group was going to procrastinate, we didn't finish. also we had a fire drill! lovely.
in fourth period we spent the entire period on vocab. again.
fifth, took a math test and I got a 93% on it
lunch... where to begin? first of all you-know-who, FUCK YOU! I hate you but I don't and it's giving me mixed emotions because i know this is unrealistic but when I see you, you give me butterflies but you don't like my friends and my friends at so important to me and I realize that im ranting and you'll never see it but that's better than me saying this to your face!!!
in sixth period, we learn about how the day of the three kings is celebrated in latin america and spain. and the entire time you-know-who was talking to me and I tried to ignore him and in the most attractive voice I have ever heard from him he whispered to me, "aw, you don't like me today. am I right?" I wanted to die! I wanted to cry! I wanted to do many things but I nodded and continued my work until I heard him chuckle then I was like, i'm fucked. dammit.
now i'm at home and oh so tired!
I hope your day was less sexually confusing as mine!
-d⃣e⃣l⃣