Jeno

(This is a bit emotional...)
.

"Rise and shine ya sleepyhead."

"I think the sun is already doing that for me." I murmured rolling to the other side of the bed.

Wait. The bed?

I thought we were at a party. Did I pass out thaat bad?

"This ain't no hotel boy, now get your ass off that bed and head downstairs for breakfast." Amber slammed the door on her way out.

It's too early in the morning to process all of this.

Where was I again?

Right, in Huang Renjun's bedroom. I'm not even surprised at this point. God is really trying to get back at me. It's official.

All this is because of me not forwarding that chain message of 'forward this to 10 people or you'll have 10 years of bad luck'.

I stared at the window revealing the London city streets and sighed.

Oh boi here we go again.

Can we like stop swapping already? This is terrifying. What if I actually get him killed this time?

.

I sat at the breakfast table along with Amber and the same man I saw earlier that day busy with his papers.

Shit what if he asks me something

Shit what if he asks me something. Idk who he was. What if I respond in a weird way and they both get super suspicious n shit?

I could barely think about eating as my appetite had just been murdered right at that moment. (and that's a big deal because y'all know food is my religion)

"Don't tell me you're not hungry again. You have to eat Renjun." Amber  narrowed her eyes down at me.

I gulped and nodded.

"Here let me help you up." The man put his papers down and helped me prepare a sandwich and poured orange juice for me. I thanked him with a short smile.

"Uncle Max I'm gonna head out first. Could you drop Renjun off?" Amber asked him before getting up.

Uncle Max huh... Well atleast I know who he is. I turned to face the man who was now looking at his smartphone.

"Sure honey. Don't be late on your way home." He answered her back without shifting his gaze from the screen.

"It's a Saturday for the love god."

"No excuses."

"Yes sir." She sighed ruffling my hair before leaving the house.

"Okay but I-won't-be-back-before-11-and-I love-you-guys-so-much-byeee" she spoke in a quick breathe before leaving.