Jeno

Hi readerz, it me being a bit salty over not getting any response from u guys in the previous chapter...

Aaanyway I decided to write this chapter cuz I got sick of waiting lol and I need to complete this book :) okay so back to Jenoooo

.

So a week has passed since we swapped and let me tell you guys I'm genuinely scared that I'll be trapped in Renjun's body forever.

I mean it was fun in the beginning but I'm really missing being Jeno and my shitty life.

Also I'm trying my level best to figure out Renjun and over the past week I've realized that maybe him coming here to London wasn't the best choice.

Now I feel like shit because I thought this was the best thing for him couple years back.

I mean we had the talk about his mother and I genuinely thought that being with her would make things better but it actually got worse for him somehow...

What I have noticed over the week is that his mom is hardly ever home. She's always working and so is Amber... His uncle comes around at the evening and cooks dinner for all but the house feels so empty most of the time...

For a day I tried locking myself in his room to be able to relate to him ya know and this wave of sadness hit me out of nowhere.

It felt so lonely in that room. I stared at his artwork for couple minutes and I found this art file hidden under his bed for some reason.

I mean I was already in his body what kinda privacy was left now? Lol

The file was completely monochrome. I guess all he used was black ink or a pen perhaps but all the paintings and drawings had this weird sense of emptiness and sorrow.

None of the portraits were smiling... They all looked like they were on the verge of tears or something.

And below every artwork he had scrawled some phrases and reading them made me tear up so bad.

"Maybe life wasn't meant for me."

"I am tired... I am so tired of existing."

"Maybe things will be better in another lifetime..."

"I am broken..."

"In death there is peace."

"I'm falling apart... Yet again and I feel like I'll never be okay."

.

I dailed up my number after putting the book where I found it.

"Hey Jun... Can we talk?" I tried to keep it together.

"Yeah I just got home... Jeno are you okay? Is something wrong?" He inquired.

"I'm.. I'm fine thanks... Uhhh so I know this is none of my business but I have decided to make it my business anyway." I started off.