Renjun.

"Ayo"

Ayo? More like let-me-cry-in-a-corner-and-contemplate-my-entire-existence-yo

So, let me quickly brief you guys about my life at the moment.

I, Huang Renjun, your local angsty teenager who's soo done with life has somehow for no apparent reason swapped bodies with a guy who lives thousands of miles away from me.

I'm not finished yet,

And now as I face these two new dudes with absolutely no freaking clue how to interact with them... I am terrified to death.

Okay so now back to suffering

"Hey you guys." I tried to smile the biggest I possibly could.

"So I'll be leaving now, come along Justin I'll drop you on my way." Uncle Hyuk smiled and nodded at the two newcomers and left with Justin following him.

"Sorry dude. Good luck." Justin weekly smiled at me and squeezed my shoulder.

I wanted to curse him out loud  but all I was capable of doing in that situation was smiling.

Smiling through my pain and sufferings. Just Renjun things.

But my inner monologue couldn't sustain for long as.. uhh

(Ten and Taeyong hyung

Yeah them. Thanks Jeno I suck at remembering the names of people I HAVEN'T EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Sorry I just had to. Okay.)

"How's our basketball team captain doing tonight?" Ten grabbed my shoulders.

Actually not that good you see-

"Good." I answered keeping the Jeno smile on.

"Good? Well, we have to make it great then huh?" Taeyong crashed on the sofa.

Ha ha... No. Please just leave me alone to die.

Ben walked in from the balcony and greeted the two seniors.

"They left already?" He asked me surprisingly.

"Yeahh couple minutes back." Ten answered him making Taeyong shift so that he could sit on the sofa too.

"Wow so I really have no choice but to spend the night here too then?" He sat down on the sofa chair and started surfing through TV channels.

Ok wow. This is just great.

I'm sure they only left a couple minutes back Ben you can legit run and I'm sure you'll catch up to then please try that.

But then again. Out of the three Ben was a safe choice because he was the only one I knew to some extent.

"You guys need anything?" I cleared my throat trying to process the death trap I had walked into.

"Chill Jay, we know your house inside out." Taeyong rolled his neck back asking Ben to pass the remote.

Perfect. Now if only I could find the delete button for my life things would go pretty smoothly.

"Uhh.. I'm gonna sleep now." I said as I started to advance out of the living room.

"WHAT? Jeno, mah man, it's hardly even eleven and we have the entire place to ourselves. Wtf is wrong with you? Ten  dragged me back.

Everything. Everything is wrong with me mah man.

 Everything is wrong with me mah man