Jeno

This is it guys. The last chapter. Brb I'm gonna grab some tissues for us all.

.

Location : Renjun's apartment.
Time : 6:26 pm, 2 years later
Status : hurt

"I don't think this can work out between us Renjun." I slammed the desk with my hand.

"Oh my god Jeno are you fucking kidding me?" Renjun said rolling his head back in his chair.

"YO WHAT IS UP ME LADS." Ben chimed in slamming the door open.

"Jeno is being over dramatic... Again." Renjun sighed.

"Offence taken."

"It was my full intention." He smiled sarcastically.

"No seriously what happened?" Ben asked as he sat on the bed.

"Look at his lockscreen. I feel so cheated and wronged. How could you do this to me Renjun?" I complained tossing Renjun's phone to Ben.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE BAE RENJUN... I GUESS YOU WERE JUST FAM."

(Can't believe I literally edited this for my wattpad story

(Can't believe I literally edited this for my wattpad story... Smh)

Ben stared at the lockscreen and gave me a questioning look.

"It's a fucking picture of moomin for the love of God." Renjun sighed again.

"AND NOT A PICTURE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND WHO LOVES YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK." I slammed the table again.

Ben rolled his eyes and gave the phone back to Renjun.

"I literally have a wall sized painting of you hung right there." Renjun said pointing to the canvas behind my back.

"That was two years ago. You didn't even appreciate the tattoo I got for you last week." I sat beside Ben on the bed.

"Is this what this is about?" Renjun raised his eyebrows.

"... It did hurt a little but you didn't even bother look at it for more than a couple of seconds." I pouted.

"Come here you asshole let me love you." Renjun hugged me and rolled my sleeve to see the tattoo of a cute doodle of his with penny written on it.

"It's adorable." He smiled.

"Just like you." I smiled at him.

" I smiled at him