Jeno

Remember when I told you guys I won't mess around with the timeline again? Well SIKE

Location : Outside Renjun's house
Time : 2 A.M. (After the the party)
Status : extreme state of confusion

"Renjun calm down I'm sure we'll figure it out." I assumed him.

"Jeno as much as I love you I don't think I can live with this whole swap situation happening again and again." He was standing at the entrance.

"Should we break in to your father's office and find that employ's record?" I asked.

It felt so weird looking and talking to myself. Haha yes you guessed it right. We swapped bodies.

Again. :)

Like I'm not even surprised at this point but I'm just as equally frustrated as Jun about why this is happening to us.

"What?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Wouldn't it be a romantic first date? Breaking into your dad's company records?" I flashed him my ples-lets-do-this smile.

"Fuck yeah." He laughed.

.

So here we are. In the middle of the night. Standing outside his dad's office window of their house. I glance at him and he nods at me.

"Boys are we ready for this?" Ben rubbed his palms together.

"Aww yus." Justin answered.

Ben unlocked the window.

"I'm not even going to bother asking you how you know how to do that." Justin whispered.

We snuck in and Renjun headed straight for the laptop.

"You know the password?" Ben asked.

"Do I look-" Renjun raised his eyebrows when we heard a sound that literally had out hearts beating out of your chests.

Justin had dropped the pen stand off the table. "Fuck."

"Dude

"Dude." I shot him a death stare.

Renjun tried entering what ever he could think of but without any success.

"Could it be..." He entered a date and it got unlocked.

He turned to face me.

"It was my mum's birthday... Oh god he still loves her." He smiled at me.

I squeezed his shoulder.

"Now move lover boy and let me do my job." Ben pulled Renjun off the chair.

We found the dude. He only had his address, his birth date and his name along with his security number.

Kim Jisoo.