Renjun

(wassup readers, sorry I just had to talk before you guys read ahead. I usually write on my phone and I'm attempting to write from my laptop for like the first time so yeah bear with yo boi.

Also I know you guys will eventually figure it out but this chapter is before the confession and is connected to the chapter in which Renjun decides to plan an outing with Jeno's dad so yeahh alrighty let's get going)

.

When I saw Jeno's dad entering the elevator with a camera, smiling widely at me I almost panicked and lost my shit.

Apparently my severely  depressed self had developed this fear of being photographed lately. I mean, I never liked getting clicked growing up either but shit was definitely worse now. 

Again, I never felt like I was... enough... so yeah I guess if you had to draw a graph of my confidence level it would be heading straight to my grave 6 feet deep underground :)

I think at this point in my life I should change my name to 'disappointment'  or something. I'd pop out of thin air every time you call someone disappointing at the rate I'm going tbh.

The sad thing is, when you start hating your life and yourself, you hate every single thing about it, including the way you act and look.

But then it hit me. Hey, I'm not Renjun. I'm the super cocky Park Jeno. I got this. relaaax.

lol

.

The car ride was so cool because we had these rock and roll songs from the 80s on and Jeno's dad doing his best Elvis Presley impressions which had me laughing like a lunatic. He looked so much better now. I was so happy for Jeno and for him.

We reached the park and he gave me a funny look when I told him I actually wanted to feed the ducks

"You weren't kidding back then?" He stopped laughing.

I smiled, "Absolutely not."

"You're one weird kid." He shook his head.

Let me just quickly summarize the trip in some photos for you folks.

So