Renjun

I am officially in deep shit.

I say mentally as I stare at the boys looking up at me at the school basketball court with anticipation.

Wait let me rephrase it.

At the school basketball court in Jeno's school which is thousand of miles away from the place I call home while I'm trapped in someone else's body.

Yes, this adds to the intensity of the trouble I'm in. Perfect.

You see.. the thing is... I was wearing a temporary cast for the past one week in my left hand to particularly avoid this situation but that had now reached its expiry and I was officially doomed now. (Thankyoujustinforthisbrilliantideailyfam)

So now I had no reason to not practice. I mean Jeno and Justin had helped me together to function as a shitty captain which was equally terrifying but this took the prize.

I exhaled a sigh.

"So..-" I began giving my motivational speech but was interrupted as teacher Byun (or Byun Sensei-nim as they call him here) opened the court doors with a bang.

Man he knew how to make an entrance. He looked somewhat pissed but broke into a smile as soon as we locked eyes unable to keep his temper.

Haha I know it's wrong to say this but he's somewhat adorable. I feel bad about how we take advantage of him all the time but oops can't help it.

"Yaa Park Jeno!" He shouted my name.

I blinked twice unable to process what was happening.

I ran to his side.

"I thought we had a deal you and I." He said grabbing my neck lightly.

The C in our School NCD better stand for confusion because that's the state I was in.

"What deal?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"Haha nice try. Don't try to act smart you crazy fool." He straightened my collar.

" He straightened my collar

Okay shit what deal. Umm a little help would be appreciated Justin mah dude. But when I looked into his direction he raised his hands indicating he had no freaking clue either.