Jeno

So I got an email from Jun. The message is subjected URGENT so I'm guessing it's kinda important....

Hey Jeno,

It appears to me that we have no choice but to pretend to be each other till we figure out how this whole swap thing is working.

So I prepared a list for you because let's be honest, we both know you're gonna screw it up at school big time

Seriously this guy. Why can't you learn to trust me- okay but wait he has a point. Moooovinggg onnn

I scrolled down.

1. Don't ever take the bus. I always walk to school so start a little early.

2. Don't talk to any one on your way to school either. If people greet you just smile, nod and walk by them real fast.

3. I've attached a rough map of the school with this mail even though I know you're gonna forget it anyway. Please try remembering it vaguely atleast.

4. The seats aren't exactly fixed but I always sit near the window. I'll advice you to wait before everyone settles in and then walk into the class to avoid public embarrassment.

5. This is very important. Dont. Talk. To. Anyone. At. School. Like literally don't. And always answer in either yes or no. Don't excede the one sentence limit I'm setting on you.

6. I have no friends so you don't have to worry about not talking with anyway. I swear I'm not the outcast I just prefer being by myself.

7. This is also hella important. If the teacher asks you any question in class. Even if you know the answer (98% chances are that you don't) don't answer back. Just stand for a couple seconds and murmur sorry.

8. I'll advice avoiding the cafeteria because it's a crowded and chaotic mess. I usually skip lunch but you do you.

9. I don't know if I've stressed on this enough but DON'T TALK TO ANYONE.
No one will notice because I literally don't say a word at school for weeks.

10. If you feel like you're trapped, fake feeling dizzy and rush to the infirmary, it's on ground floor near the reception.

11. Submit my assignment (on my computer table) to James. He's the one who wears round glasses and has curly brown hair. He sits on the front corner left seat. Hard to miss because of his bright green eyes.

12. Just don't get into trouble please? God Forbid if you need any kind of help ask James. He's nice.

Lastly, I'll try to find that Janitor who did this to us and let you know. Take care. And try not to mess it up.

I closed the mail.

You know what would be fun? Me doing exactly the opposite of what he told me to do.