Bendy X Ninja!Reader

This was requested by CupheadandArisweet7. Hope you Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
There I was, jumping from building to building, as part of my training. I was in mid-jump, when I heard a blood- curdling scream. I looked around for the source, still in mid air, when I saw a demon behind a building. He was quite small, with black hair, orange and grey goggles next to him on the ground, a tan vest and button up shirt, dark tan pants, and grey boots. It was difficult to tell the color of them, because they were covers in ink stains. He was hunched over in the grass, puking ink and coughing like crazy, tears streaming down his cheeks. I landed on the building he was behind, and watched him carefully, making sure no one saw me. Hearing someone shout behind me, I quickly turned around to see a wolf, wearing about the same thing as the demon, shouting, "Bendy? Bendy, where are you?" I was confused, 'Is that demon, Bendy? Are they related? What's wrong with the demon?' I was snapped out of my thoughts when a raccoon man with a knife pinned the wolf to a wall. "Bendy! Plaase help me!!" He struggled a bit, but then the raccoon put his knife against the wolfs neck. "Stop with the yappin and give me what ya got boy." He smiled creepily, and the wolf started sweating, "I dont have anything on me right now sir, but please let me go. My brother needs me!" I got angry, so i quickly jumped down and pushed the raccoon off the wolf. "Leave him alone! Can't you see he's looking for his brother? He's worried!" The raccoon man didnt say anything, but he charged at me with his knife. I quickly moved to the side, but he caught my arm, leaving a deep cut bleeding. I grabbed my arm in pain, and the raccoon man chuckled. I kicked his feet out from under him, and his knife slides across the floor. I quickly grab it and point it at his face. "Now, get out before I hurt you." He smirks, "Im not afraid of you." I frown and throw the knife at his hand, stabbing his palm. He screams, then runs out the door, grabbing his hand in pain. I smiled then turned to the wolf. "You okay?" He nodded."Your arm is bleeding a lot!" I look at my arm. He's right, it was bleeding alot. The world started spinning. "I-I'm F-Fine... Really! I-It'a just a s-scratch..." I started seeing spots, the demon walked in, but he looked like a blur of colors. "Hey, are you oka..." Before he finished, the world went black.
~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~
Hope you liked it! Again, its to be continued! So, if you want more, please vote for this! L8tr
-Cami🌸❤🌸