They Laugh

I held Matt close as he cried into my chest, rubbing his back. We lay on his bed, I had covered him with blankets, but I myself refused to cover myself up with even one blanket.. Matt gripped onto the sweater he had gave me to wear, shoving his face deeper into my chest. I sigh weakly. He's been crying for an hour, I wonder how much water he drinks? He seems like he never ends.. but I can't blame him. What Tom does to him? Shitty.. he whined, making me realize I had accidentally pulled on his hair. I sigh, and kiss him on his forehead, "what will make you happy?" I said softly. He took a moment to respond, "c-can you sing me a song?" I froze up. Shit. I've only ever been able to sing in Norwegian.. maybe he wont notice? "Well.. uhm.. i.." I froze, thinking deeply, before continuing, "i can only sing in a diffrent language. Is that okay?" Matt looked up, eyes puffy from crying for so long. He weakly nods. I take a deep breath, and began to sing a lullaby my mother sung to me so I could sleep. It helped me feel better after.. my dad died.. I let out a shaky breath, finally finishing. He had fallen asleep.. but there was a problem. It was in fact, on top of me. I had no way of escaping to the blow up mattress on the floor. I sigh, and press myself against Matt. To be honest.. I think I've fallen for the ginger.. who can't tho? He's so.. perfect.. I smile, and close my eye. It doesn't take long to fall asleep.. and for the first time in ages.. it was good sleep..

Edd:

I barely sleep thst night, for I was highly worried about Matt. He got a good hit on the head with that bottle. I guess it would have been worse if Medrick wasn't around.. I suppose he saved the day.
I quickly dump the.. what, 100 more paper swans into the tras h, leaving my room and heading for Matt's.
I knocked, and heard no reply. Expecting to see Matt in his bed alone, I opened the door. Never in my life, had I expected him to be sleeping with that man..