masked man in the shadows

Look at what you've done! You've ruined everything! Your nothing, your worthless!
But you did a good job at succeeding in your task. An arm for an arm, eye for an eye, friends, for power, is this how you plan on living? Knowing you've killed a neighbor, maybe even your old friends? I hope you live swell-

I let out a soft groan, as something jabbed me in the side, luckily not my bad side. I rolled over, clutching something soft under me, "oh.. a few more minutes.." I mumbled to myself, but as I opened my eyes, I was hit with memory. I was in A room, not the ally way, and where.. am I? I roll back over, seeing a pain of purple feet.. no.. I rub my eye,  socks, okay.. progress.. I start making my way up, until I started at who stood over me. Ginger hair spiked up, smiling perfectly. He wore a purple robe.. no.. hoodie.. that's when I saw him more closely, my eye widening, as he himself got a good look at my face, stepping back. We both gasped, and I was the first to get up, backing away quickly.

It was Matt.

Yea, I was looking for him.. but.. not this way! Where was I?

Matt

I stood before the man I had found last night. It looked worse then I thought, bandages showing signs of blood leakage covered most of his face. I only had time yo look at his face, before he pulled away, his breathing getting faster and faster. This was what edd did. He was having a uh.. panic attack I think? Should I get edd, or calm him down?? Try first. I step forward, "hey, hey, calm down! It's gonna be okay. I won't hurt you! I promise!" He winced at the word 'hurt' making me worry. The heck happened to this poor innocent man? The man started to shake more, and I finally sigh. "Stay here, I'll get my friend edd, he can help you.." I was about to leave, when a hand gripped my shoulder, and in a husky, almost failed voice spoke to me, "please. I'm sorry.." I looked back at the panicked man, and sigh. He must have lost his dang old mind! "You've done nothing. Just stay here, oh.. and sorry about the mirriors.. stuff happened." And with that, I left to get edd, closing the door behind me.

Tord:

I watch as Matt leaves, and sighs, only just noticing the mirrors, and how broken they were. "You loved mirrors.. what happened since I left?" I muttered, before realizing something. My accent couldn't pass edd easily, but tom, he's be on him within second of hearing his voice. "La la la!" I sang to myself, until I found the perfect pitch that can last for a bit. "I guess I'll go with plan.. eh.. c? Act being someone else, until they fins out.. and uhm, maybe you'll be okay? Who knows really" I sigh, and sit back on the floor, waiting patiently.

Edd:

I entered Matt's room, staring at the man who sat on the floor before me. His head was bowed, so I couldn't see his face, but I for sure saw the bandages, and I cautiously walk over, "hello, sir?" I let out a shocked gasp, as his head snaps up. It was terrific, bloodied bandages covered the whole right side of his face, but he didn't seem to care to bigly over it at that moment. It startled me more, when he stood up, standing almost like a zombie. He stared at me sadly, obviously.. something bad had happened.. "I'm. So. Sorry.." was all the man said.

(I'll try to update tomorrow!

Whres Tom anyways?

Tom knows something is off about that man, seeing the fact that a hobo appears after a bunch of strange letters, and he seems somehow familiar..