monster boy

Monster boy. That's what the two roommates called him. The first man who had hit him, a fairly tall guy, like.. 7'0 or something, had dirty blond hair. He usually sore long shaggy, not baggy, but shaggy sweatpants, and a jacket. Hid name was Jonathan. It hurt to see, for it only reminded tord of his old friends.. the other guy was short, like, 4'5, and had dark brown hair, he kinda wore the same think as Jonathan. This man's name was Ash, or Ricky. They were both kind, keeping him in their small house to help him recover, but, this still had flaws.. they still often looked at him strange, still had fear in their gaze when they saw his face, or his body in general, and they don't mean to be rude, for he can only imagine what it's like to see himself.. after he had returned beat up and near death, he had one second he had seen himself in the mirror, but he had only stared at his eye, not seeing much of the other things that scared his face. Anyways..

"Alright Medrick, were going to the store!" Jonathan callrd back. Tord had to give himself a fake name for the sake of being hidden.. "Wait! Jonny! Can you take this card with you.. and I'm, fins these PEOPLE? Please give it to them, oh, and here's their pictures!" He handed Jonathan a red envelope, and three photos. Jonathan looked at tord with a nod, and turned to Ash, "hold these and look out for them, okay?" The small man nods, "okay!" And with that, they headed out. Leaving tord home alone again..
He sighed and looked around, tapping his foot. "My god, this place is a mess, if have my soldiers by their necks if my base looked like this!" He grumbles, and looked around, soon finding a broom, pulling a dust mask over his mouth safely, only to wince in pain. The wounds were always are, they'd never heal right. Never.. but oh well, you can't expect much when your struck by a harpoon that causes your whole robot to explode! "Once I feel better, I'll find them, I'll say sorry.." he sighs, and begins sweeping the floor, far to deep in his thoughts to notice the.. ugly amount of dust rising from the floor.

Edd

"Who was it from again?" Tom hovered over edd, looking at the red envelope "I met these two guys in the store, saying their friend they hit or something, wanted to give this to us?" I snorted, leaning back in my chair, looking at the nice red was stamp on the envelope. "Stalkers, stalkers I say!" Matt chimed in, shaking his head, messing up his ginger hair, "maybe.. maybe it's someone we met as kids or something, and we forgot about them?" I suggest, which god some shrugs, and nods. "How about edd, you actually open it to see!" Tom snapped, causing edd and Matt to slightly flinch "but the stamp-" I started, "Oh nobody cares about the wax stamp but you, now open it so we can see what it is for god sake!" With a nod, I carefully open the envelope, and pulled out a price of paper, and it read:

To those who knee me, I am a bit of one arm, but I am here to give you a warning that I'm coming to say sorry for mistakes I made in the past. Do not ask who I am, or, if you know me right away, congrats! But I very well doubt it. I cannot wait to see you all again to say sorry.
Sincerely, R.L

"R.L.?" Tom ecoed the name with a confused look, "who knows.. maybe it's just some stupid prank from somebody we knew. Oh well. I'm up for a movie, what shall we watch?"

Tord

Tonight is the night I leave, boys, to catch the prey I've been hunting..   (preview~~)