Chapter 2

Yoongi arrived home and his father was asleep already. He just hoped that his father would get better from his heavy cough, medicine didn't help much and it was just a waste of money to buy so many of them.

He switched on the stove and started boiling some ramyun for himself. Yoongi has never been dependent, he looks after himself since he was a kid. He took his History textbook and started memorising facts in it.

College even made his life worse. He had to catch up with everything, luckily his good friend, Jin, helped him a lot with studies. It's better to know that Yoongi was a very reserved person so he didn't have that many friends.

Ramyun has cooked and he ate them all quickly. He entered his bedroom still with the book on his hands and memorising. He switched on the fan and he sat in front of the mirror.

"Jungkook" he said.

"Where are you now?".

"Hyung is in pain, help me".

Tear dropped and Yoongi shut his eyes tightly. Life has never changed.

___________________________

The next day, Yoongi went to college as per normal. He bumped into the same guy last night. That guy was in a rush as well.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming through..." that guy picked all Yoongi's files for him.

"It's fine..." Yoongi said.

"Oh? You were my girlfriend's workmate right? Hani?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, Hani... you are-".

"I'm Jungkook..." he offered a handshake.

"Oh yes, I'm Yoongi...".

Yoongi was deciphering Jungkook's appearance when he saw a lighter with two letters on it. "Y.K". Interesting.

"Which faculty are you from?" Jungkook asked.

"History. You?".

"Medicine and biology, nice to meet you, I think I should go, I'm late already..." Jungkook bowed to Yoongi and quickly ran for his lecture.

Yoongi was just about to ask for his phone number but he kept the intention to himself. He was so sure that one day, they will meet again.

___________________________

Yoongi entered the lecture hall when he saw Jin was sitting with Hani and discussing about the upcoming test. He didn't even know why the world was so small.

"Morning..." Yoongi tapped Jin's shoulder.

"Man! Why are you so late?" Jin nagged like a mother.

"I bumped into someone...".

"Is it a girl?" Jin smirked.

"Are you kidding me, dumb? It was a guy, don't make me vomit, will you?" Yoongi put his bag on the chair and sat.

"Jin, I'll come back to you later, see you at work, Yoongi..." Hani went off with a smile.

Jin widened his eyes. He was so shocked that Hani works with Yoongi at the drug store. Yoongi slowly smiled and it changed into a chuckle.

"What the hell, man! You didn't tell me-".

"Yah! Do I have to tell you everything about my life?" Yoongi stopped laughing.

"Excuse me, Mr! You can tell me what underwear you wear everyday but not your new friend?! How dare you!" Jin nagged again.

"Hey hey, that's enough, you know you are still my friend, right? So tell me about you and Namjoon..." Yoongi changed the topic.

"You don't have to know..." Jin was so sulky.

"Same! You acted just like me when you can actually tell me how many rated videos you watch everyday but not about you and Namjoon...".

Both of them laughed together and stopped immediately when the lecturer came in.

TO BE CONTINUED...