Chapter 10

Jungkook and Hani were watching the television when Mrs Jeon decided to have a dinner with Mr Jeon that night. Hani was trying so hard to stick to her plan with Yoongi.

"We'll go now, don't be naughty..." said Mrs Jeon while she exited from the house.

Hani hugged Jungkook a little tighter just to make things not so obvious.

"Hey, I need to go to the washroom..." said Hani.

Jungkook nodded.

Hani took this opportunity to find something. A photo of Yoongi and Jungkook. While she was searching for the photo, she saw something from Mrs Jeon's bedroom.

"What is that?" Hani thought to herself.

She saw a test tube and some red substance in it. Slowly, Hani tiptoed to Mrs Jeon's bedroom. She lifted the test tube and saw Yoongi's name on it.

"Oh my god..." she covered her mouth.

When Hani turned to the door, she bumped into Jungkook. She was so shocked.

"Jungkook!" Hani shouted.

"What are you doing in my parent's bedroom?" Jungkook hugged Hani.

"No I was just-".

"You mean you left your house key there, right?" Jungkook pointed at the desk.

"Yes! Found it!" Hani took the house key.

She was so relieved that Jungkook didn't know about the blood but fortunately, Yoongi's initial blood sample was already in her hand.

__________________________

"Chae Rin, can you help me with something?" asked Hani.

"Yeah sure..." Chae Rin replied with a smile.

"I need Jungkook's blood sample, and you need to do this..." Hani commanded.

Chae Rin nodded because she knew that each student in the faculty has their blood sample kept in the main laboratory.

"What are you trying to do?" asked Chae Rin.

"He might be Yoongi's younger brother...".

"Yoongi? That bruised-eye guy?" Chae Rin was in surprise.

Hani nodded.

_________________________

That night, Chae Rin decided to sneak into the main laboratory of the faculty just to take Jungkook's blood sample. She arrived in front of the lab and opened the door. Someone was already there.

"Chae Rin?" Yoongi puckered his eyebrows.

"You are-".

"I'm Yoongi, now tell me where's Jungkook's blood sample?" Yoongi said firmly.

Chae Rin immediately searched for it by using the key code locator. Finally, they found it. Yoongi was so anxious about it.

"Give me your blood sample..." Chae Rin instructed.

"Here".

"Is this the-".

"Yes, the initial one that Hani took from Mrs Jeon's house..." Yoongi cut her off.

"This experiment will take about one night, are you up for it?" asked Chae Rin in doubt.

"I mean I have no problem staying here till tomorrow..." Yoongi shrugged.

Chae Rin scratched her head and started feeling so nervous about the overnight. Yoongi saw that.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked.

"Is there anyone else that could maybe accompany us both for tonight? It's kinda awkward to-".

Yoongi wasn't hesitated at all so he pressed his lips on Chae Rin just for a second or two.

"I'm sorry but apparently no one can but I will protect you" Yoongi said and left the lab immediately.

Chae Rin was still in shock. She covered her mouth and was still in surprise. Did Yoongi just kiss her on the lips?.

TO BE CONTINUED...