Chapter 7

Yoongi went home and found dinner was ready. Appa has never prepared dinner for him ever in his life. He was indeed tired from work but with the dinner, it made him relieved.

"Appa, you prepared the food?" Yoongi asked even though Appa was unsighted.

"Yeah, I helped him with it..." Jungkook replied while bringing a plate of kimchi to the dining table.

"What the hell are you doing here?".

"Yoongi, that's not how you are supposed to treat a guest..." Appa interrupted.

"A guest? You call him a guest after he kicked us like stray dogs!" Yoongi took his bag and headed out.

"Min Yoongi!" Appa shouted.

__________________________

...TIME SKIP...

"Eat, Jungkook, you must be strong...".

Jungkook took the cup of ramen and slurped the noodles straight into his mouth. He was so hungry and Yoongi knew that.

"Hyung, why do you work so hard? My friends have brothers too but they don't work really hard like you..." Jungkook asked innocently.

"That is responsibility. I am responsible for your life..." Yoongi said while stroking his brother's head.

"So they are not responsible for my friends?" Jungkook asked again.

"Their life is just different from us, you should understand..." Yoongi ate his ramen as well.

...TIME SKIP...

Yoongi covered his face and cried. Someone tapped his shoulder.

"Yoongi?".

"Jin? Who told you-".

"I was just passing by and saw you like this, what happened?" Jin asked.

Yoongi shook his head.

"I asked Namjoon to buy some drinks for us, let's go back to my place..." Jin held Yoongi's hand.

When they arrived at Jin's place, Yoongi sat on the couch and sighed. He was so tired of all the chaos happening in his life. It was just too much for him.

"So tell me..." Jin said while Namjoon was next to him.

"Namjoon, you know everything?" Yoongi asked.

"Kinda, I mean I can figure it out by now,  Jungkook is your brother?" Namjoon replied.

Yoongi sighed again.

"He came just now, to make it up to me because I left him that day. In anger. I didn't ask for that, though..." Yoongi started explaining.

"Why were you so angry?" Jin asked.

"I don't know, I just want him to know that our mother is not a good one!".

"Chill, man, speak softly..." Namjoon cooled Yoongi down.

Jin bit his lips while thinking of a solution to this problem.

"Do you want him to know by himself or what?" Jin asked.

"Let time alone allow that to happen...".

They agreed.

__________________________

Yoongi was in the library doing his revisions when Hani came.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" She whispered.

Yoongi nodded.

"So he's your brother?" She asked.

"I don't know, stop asking".

"Here, take this photo..." Hani gave him a piece of photo of him and Jungkook when they were kids.

Yoongi shut his mouth and looked at the photo thoroughly. He looked at Hani for a second.

"How did you find this?" Yoongi asked.

"Jungkook kept in my bedroom, I think he's looking for his brother as well..." Hani was expecting an answer from Yoongi.

"I've given my blood yesterday...".

"Why are they taking so much time for this blood test?" Hani wondered.

"What if he's not my-".

"No, Yoongi, this is you in the picture...".

Yoongi sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED...