Chapter 9

Yoongi ran home after he was beaten up real bad. He couldn't contain the fear in him. Who were the guys that attacked him just now?.

He banged the door. Appa slowly went to the door and opened it.

"My son, what happened-".

"Appa, don't ask me anything, shut the door, lock it, shut the windows and do not open them for once!" Yoongi went in his bedroom.

Appa was so worried to see his condition. His eyes were bruised, his lips bled and his white t-shirt was stained with blood.

Yoongi threw his bag off his shoulder. He looked at himself in the mirror and screamed. Appa closed his eyes and prayed for the best for Yoongi.

...TIME SKIP...

Yoongi was walking home from work when he saw a man lying on the road with his chest bleeding. It was his father, indeed.

"Appa! What happened to you?" Yoongi asked.

A car passed by and Yoongi saw it was his mother and some of her bodyguards.

"Fuck you!" Yoongi screamed.

He went back home and Jungkook was sleeping. That night, was the night that filled with mystery and conspiracy. Mrs Jeon came back home as if nothing happened and Appa acted normal after his chest was aided.

"Jungkook, remember that I will always be on your side..." he said softly while Jungkook was in a deep sleep.

Yoongi quickly wiped the blood stain on his cheeks and cried so hard. He was so remorseful.

...TIME SKIP...

Yoongi breathed in so hard and let it go.

___________________________

The next day, Yoongi decided to go to the college clinic for a treatment. His neck had a cut and his eyes and lips as well. They were still bleeding.

"Hi, you are-" the receptionist was speechless looking at Yoongi's condition.

"Just give me a medicine..." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"No, that's not how it works, hold on, I'll call for a training student for you..." the nurse said.

Yoongi waited while looking at the nurse. He saw the name tag. Chae Rin. Then, Jungkook came. He looked different with his doctor's coat on.

"I think that student needs a lot of help with his bruises and all..." said Chae Rin with a worry on her face.

Jungkook invited Yoongi into his operatory room.

___________________________

Yoongi took off his shirt. Jungkook was so shocked to see slashes behind Yoongi's body. What happened?. He wondered.

"Who did this?" Jungkook asked.

"Just a group of bad guys, you don't have to know..." Yoongi said.

Yoongi couldn't forget the moment he was attacked last night. He was caned, punched and lastly, a knife was on his neck but not for a long time.

Jungkook pat a wet towel on the slashes.

"Ah, be gentle..." Yoongi hissed in pain.

"Your skin is ripped-".

"Just sew them already!" Yoongi demanded.

Something popped in Jungkook's mind. He would take the blood from Yoongi for the second time and find the result of his experiment.

While he was sewing Yoongi's back, some blood came off and Jungkook took a test tube to keep some of them for his experiment. His guts were already saying that Yoongi could be his biological long lost brother. Jungkook was hoping for the truth.

TO BE CONTINUED...