Axios

"Ugh what the hell? Why does it feel like a fat chick fan me over?" Axios said while rubbing his head, he started looking around at his surroundings. "Man, you've got to shitting me, this is not about to be some scooby-doo bullshit. I gotta find the others before whoever shot us comes after us again." He began walking, he walked for about 10 minutes before he saw the bridge and the people just leaving the scene of the crash. "Hmm so these fucks just shoot people for fun? Looks like you're coming out of retirement." He said while tapping the stock of a rifle he carried on his back. He decided to just kill all of them, he grabbed the gun and looked through the scope, he had one of the men in sight. Something in the corner of his eye caught his attention and he looked over and saw someone following them from behind. "Chad? What's he doing? The idiots going to get killed." Axios jumps out of the tree he had set up in as a vantage point. "Why is it I'm always saving this boys life? Like last time he pulled some shit like this with those two girls in that gas station a while back. He tried to recruit them and they shot at his ass and if I hadn't been there he wouldn't be here. Haha the dumb fuck almost croaked it. I had to put the girls down... it's a shame the chunky one was kinda cute." He finally reached the road and the group and Chad were gone, then he heard the sound of an engine. It was coming up the road fast, Axios hid behind some shrubs and trees as a man on a dirt bike passed him. "Some douche on a dirt bike. What has this world come to." He watched the guy drive by then out of no where the guy was knocked off the bike by a branch flying out of the woods. "What the hell was that?" Axios waited a few moments before moving but before he could move he heard voices coming up the road and let them pass. "Hey! Eff off!" One of the men's voices said. Axios slowly looked up "Playboy?" He saw them... his friends walking up to the bike slowly he got up about to say something "He-" Just then someone stepped out of the woods "Morales?" Axios said confused, he got back down. He didn't trust him he stayed hidden and watched them from a far. "How did he survive? Why am I even asking myself that of course he survived fuck! I'll follow them for now and if he tries anything I'll kill him." Axios stayed behind them listening in on them from trees behind them. "I saw where they came from." Morales said "How?" Melissa asked him "After the crash I got away and saw a few of them running this way, probably to let others know what they did. Then when I found where they went... it's like a damn hill Billy camp. Like you ever saw hat damn movie wrong turn? They are like those people." Morales sounded convincing but the others weren't so sure. "What the fuck? Are you serious? You're saying our bus was taking out by hillbillies with AK's?" Playboy asked, everyone was worried about how they'd get out of this situation. Just then "Well, Well, Well, lookie lookie what we got here Jim! Haha got us some real fine folks just out here in the woods by their lonesomes brother." One man said "Haha yeahh Wallie, lets take em home to ma and see what's she wants us to do wit em haha." Axios stayed behind and watched as his friends were surrounded. "Hey Jim Where's bobby tell em to get out of the truck. We need these people to understand who we are and what ha we do to people who aren't from around here hahahah!" Jim grins and turns his head "Heyyyy BOBBY get out here and bring your hammer! We need ya! Hahahaha." The truck they had park on the side of the road had a blue tarp that covered the bed of the truck. The tarp moved and the truck shook, the tarp flew off the truck and a big man climbed out of the back dragging a gigantic sludge hammer behind him. "Get em on their knees Jim." The man pushes them all down and Sangeeth falls over onto his face "Ugh fuck!" The one that was in charge face turned "What was that? Are you uncomfortable with how we are treating you? Oh I'm sorry? Did it hurt or somethin'? Do you want one of to kiss your boo boo Mr?!" He kicks Sangeeth in the back making him fall to his face. He looks up at the huge man and says "Do it." The big mans face goes from a serious frown to an evil grin and he grabs the sludge hammer with both hands. He brings the hammer to his shoulder and lifts it up high bringing it down fast *Spleeesh* Sangeeth's head is smashed in one swing. Playboy, Melissa, and Morales sat in shock. Axios still hidden isn't sure what to do or feel, he's grabbing his rifle ready to fight but then they spoke again "Goddammit Bobby you got his dang brain juice all over my slacks!" Bobby looks at him with a sort of baby minded face "Sorry buba." He replies "Awgh don't worry about it cmon grab these people so's we can bring em back to ma." "Yes buba." He grabs Melissa and Playboy, Melissa is trying to fight his grip but Playboy isn't moving he's staring at Sangeeths body as he's dragged away from him. Morales was grabbed by the other man, they were put into the truck and then taken away. Axios stares at Sangeeths body "What the...."