Optimus Prime X (Broken)Reader (TFP)

A/N Optimus + Prime = Primus *Mind blown*<---- I just thought of that ROTFL!!!

I sat there in my room at the base thinking of my life and the war. 'Why can't it end?' I thought solemnly before a knock sounded at my door. "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and Ratchet stepped in. "Y/N you need a check-up." He said softly. He turned to walk out and I stood up to follow. Ratchet led me to the med room and had me sit on a medical berth. After twenty he let me go. I walked out to the main room where Bulkhead and Miko were setting up her guitar. "Hey I'll be on the roof." I said softly causing them to look at me concerned. "Are you okay Y/N?" Miko asked. I looked at her and smiled sadly. "Yeah." I walked to the elevator and made my way to the top. *Ding* The doors opened and I walked out. I didn't notice Optimus in front of me until I crashed into his back and fell backwards onto my aft. "Oof!" "Are you alright?" Asked a deep baritone voice. I looked up at Optimus and smiled sadly. "Yeah." He gave me the look of 'Tell-me-or-I-will-have-Ratchet-do-a-helm-scan' "It's nothing." I smiled a fake smile. "Y/N tell me." He said kindly but sternly. My lip quivered 'Y/N L/N Don't you dare cry!' I yelled in my head. I couldn't hold it in. I through my arms around him and cried. He tensed up but loosened once his processors processed the situation and he hugged back. "I just wish I could've lived as a normal sparkling, I wish I never had to fight and see so many deaths!" I cried.

Optimus Pov:

 "I just wish I could've lived as a normal sparkling, I wish I never had to fight and see so many deaths!" She cried. 'What is she talking about?' "Optimus I lied about my age." She said. "What?" "I'm not 37 million." "How old are you?" I asked. "I'm only 17 thousand." 'What!?' "I was scared you guys wouldn't take me in and just leave me there to die." She cried. 'She's only 17k?' "We would have never left you." I said solemnly. "I know Optimus but I was only 1k I didn't know." '1k she was only a sparkling!?' "Y/N why are you now telling me this?" I wondered out loud. 

Y/N Pov:

"Y/N why are now telling me?" He wondered out loud. "Because I know for sure I can trust you and I know you would never hurt me on purpose or willingly." I admitted and yawned. He picked me up bridal style and sat down. "I'm sorry Optimus." I apologized and laid my head on his shoulder. "It's alright sweetspark." I closed my optics just as I felt him lay his helm on mine. "Goodnight Y/N." "Goodnight Optimus."

A/N OMG SO FRAGGING ADORABLE!!!! Please send me ideas or requests and you can request decepticons(:

~This is Alex nd I'll talk ya'll later(: