Jazz x (Sad)Reader TFP Part 1

Y/N Hide POV:

"Y/N wanna play Wii Sports with me?" Miko asked. "Sure!" She smiled and handed me a controller. *Freezes time*

"You're probably wondering how I can use the controller?" I looked at the "camera" "Well I was born human but with a metal body." *Unfreezes time* "I'm gonna kick your aft!" She yelled. "No I am!" I yelled back. "I've got skills!" She yelled. "My dad is a weapons specialist and my mom is a bad ass!" I yelled back by now. "Why does that matter?" By now the game was paused. *Freezes time* "Forgot to mention Miko hates my guts and is only nice when we're around the others, same with me unless I'm on offence." *Unfreezes time* "I was just saying-" "You always use your parents ranks as a counter attack!" 'I am so fucking confused right now' "What are-" "Without them you would be weak, pathetic, and still worthless!" She yelled and a tear ran down my face. "You are so ugly and pathetic no wonder they ditched you in a pod!" She screamed. By now the bots walked in but didn't hear us. "What have I done-" "You are fucking pathetically worthless!" Everyone froze and my optics turned red. "YOU KNOW WHAT MIKO YOU'RE RIGHT I AM ALL THOSE THINGS I KNOW BUT JUST KNOW THIS IS MY OPINION ON YOU... YOU ARE A SPOILED FUCKING BRAT WHO IS ALWAY IN THE WAY AND DOESN'T STOP BUGGING PEOPLE UNTILL YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!" I cried tears rapidly falling down my face. "Just remember when you ask where I was during the fights I'll just say 'I sat by and watched while drinking Caf pow!" I yelled and transformed before speeding to my room and locking the door. I transformed back and sat on the ground sobbing uncontrollably. *Knock Knock* "Go away!" I yelled hoarsely. "Wontcha let cha own spark friend come in?" A voice questioned. I reached up and unlocked the door just as Jazz flew through trying to kick it down. He landed on his Aft. -_- 'Really jazz*Mentally face palms*' "I did it!" He yelled in victory. I closed the door and he turned around his smile immediately made a -_- face. "You're an idiot." I stated bluntly. "Ha!" He laughed sarcastically.

TO BE CONTINUED.....