Optimus Prime X Ratchet X Alex(What You Do I Do)(Trigger Warning)

CrossPad1 and KillerGirl81705

Optimus POV:

"Optimus we needed that." "I don't want to have another partner!" "Optimus you've grown weak." "You're so boring." "Orion you disappoint me." "Optimus that was stupid." "Just go away Optimus!" I sat in my berthroom with my helm in servos as I replayed all the hateful comments I have received from my teammates. "Optimus you are the worst leader, why did the Prime's even chose you to be a prime!?" The only one who hasn't said something mean is Alex. I grabbed the blade and added 3 new scars to the 10 older ones before etching 'failure' on top of them.

Ratchet POV:

"Good morning Ratchet how are you?" I looked over at Alex as she exited Ultra-Magnus alt-mode. I looked at her guiltily. "I need you to talk to Optimus something is wrong with him and he won't tell me." I looked at her pleadingly. She sighed and walked off to Optimus's room. 25 minutes later a scream rang out through the base as Miko came to the base with Bulkhead. "Why did you scream?" I yelled and threw a wrench at her.

Alex POV: 

 I walked in and caught Optimus doing something I never expected. He was cutting himself. "Optimus!" I screeched causing him to jump and drop the blade. I ran over to him and started climbing his leg. Once I got to his stomach I growled. "Let me see." I demanded as he reluctantly obeyed. I looked at his wrist to see 13 cuts and the word failure etched into his metal. I stood back and grabbed my pocket knife and showed it to him as he looked at me confused until I started cutting my skin. I cut 13 cuts and looked at him. "Every time a new scar is found on you one shall appear on my skin also." I then etched failure into my skin. I winced and finished up as blood ran down my arm. "Get Ratchet and once he gets here you will tell him. EVERYTHING!" I growled trying to ignore the pain.

His eyes dimmed and a moment later they lit up again. "He is on his way." He spoke weakly and I looked around for any more injuries. 'There is no way they weakened him that much' I then saw the 4 deeps cuts on his leg. I pulled the knife back out and cut 4 on my leg too as he looked at me angrily and shocked. A moment later a knock sounded at the door and Ratchet walked in. "Tell him." I growled and he explained everything besides me cutting myself. I sighed once he was finished. "And I cut myself in the same places to show him we care." Ratchet looked at him angrily and took out his blade and did the same thing I did as Optimus tried to stop him. Ratchet sat next to him as he felt weak too. "Please don't do it anymore Optimus or I will personally help Ratchet shove a wrench up your aft." I mumbled as we all pass out.