Ratchet X Destiny(OC) Part 2

Optimus Pov: Flashback-

"We are here to celebrate the life of Destiny Rave, a beautiful young woman who was kind and caring towards everyone. May you rest in piece Destiny."

Present: Ratchet Pov-

I growled and punched the computer. Energon tears fell down my face as I stood there. 'It's all my fault, I should've listened.' My lip plate quivered and I fell on my aft as I pulled my knees to my chassis and cried. "Old friend?" Optimus walked over when he heard my cry. "It's all my fault!" I cried. "I should've listened and none of this would've happened!"

Optimus was about to respond when the Autobot signal alarm went off. I stood up and ran over ignoring the fact there were tears on my faceplate.

Destiny Pov:

I fought hard but Megatron was overpowering me. I doubt he even recognizes me because 1) I am really tall and 2) I'm a power ranger. 2 Years ago when I fell I was saved by Zordon who gave me the power of the golden power ranger. I hadn't been able to wake up though til' yesterday. I was on my way to the Autobot base when Megatron and some of his vehicons ambushed. "You are weak Autobot." He snarled. I kicked him and he wiped energon from his mouth. "I'm not of Cybertron dumbfuck." I growled as the "Autobots arrived and transformed" "Oh, Megatron?" "What?" "My name is Destiny, Destiny Rave," I said and kicked him in the face. "And you're ugly." I growled as he ran off. "Who are you?" Optimus asked. "Don'tcha recognize my voice? Or what I told Megafuck?" I smirked. "She's dead." "No, I'm not I can prove it too." "Do it then Ratchet growled. "Whatever you say Ratchet." I crossed my arms and started shrinking. "Power down." I whispered and my ranger gear disappeared. "Hello." I greeted. "Also, It's a long story." I said dragging out the "O" In long. "Raf send a groundbridge and have your guardians take you home." "Sure thing." Was the quick response and not too soon a groundbridge appeared. I walked through and looked around before sighing. "Are you not happy to be back?" "I am, I'm just sad I haven't been here for yall... Wait where's Cliffjumper...?" "He was-" Arcee was cut off by Cliffjumpers holoform running out with his alt in sync and shoving me in it before taking off.(I now Cliffjumper died but in this he's alive. XP) "Cliff what the fuck!?" I yelled and giggled. 

A/N Sorry it's short but I need to get rid of some drafts. If you get bored of reading this I have like 10 other books that I've published. Bye Transfans.