Optimus Prime X Purple Haired Girl

"How is your hair naturally purple!?" Miko exclaimed loudly. "I don't know... most people on my planet either have Blonde, black, or white hair," I answered calmly. "I'm pretty sure it's because I'm part Elementa." "Elementa?" Ratchet asked confused. "Elementas were a species from the planet Elementum before the planet grew too weak and was destroyed just like Krypton." "Was it peaceful?" Asked Jack. "Which Planet?" "Elementum." "No, it was exactly like Cybertron from what I've heard about the planet." "Have you been to any other planets?" "Yes, Cybertron, Mars, Jupiter, Alactic, and Bergum." "What were they like?" "Calm... except for Cybertron and Mars," "I fought on Cybertron as did many of my people on Elementum." "I never saw any human-like creatures," Optimus spoke up. "We have an ability no other species has." "Ratchet, do you remember Shortblade?" "Yes... she died in the war." "That wasn't her real name, her name was Calley, and she was an Elementum." "Impossible..." "We have the ability to turn into any species we want, right now I'm in my real form." "I want more proof." "Arcee remember Elita-1 and Chromia?" "Yes..." "They were Jade and Blast, two of our best assassins, and Bulkhead remember Tougharm?" "Yes, he died..." "That was Storm one of our best and strongest fighters." "And does anyone remember Shadow Prime?" "Yes, she died in my arms..." Optimus whispered. I stood up and was immediately surrounded by light. When the light disappeared I was as tall as Optimus. My frame was Blue with white highlights, My hair was turned into metal and optics were dark blue. My katanas were strapped onto my back with my bo staff.  I had a metallic violet dress on and a crown on my head made of silver. Everyone gasped. "She's not dead, she never died, she was injured," I said my voice coming out weirdly. "and she's been here the whole time." I continued on almost in tears at Optimus and Ratchets reactions. "Shadow?!" I was tackled by Ratchet. "Scrap!" We both fell and I hit my head with a loud clang. "You're back!" He exclaimed in tears. "Yeah..." I smiled ignoring the pain. He got off me and we stood up. Immediately my internal alarms went off. "Prime!" "Fowler." "Uh... Who is that?" "This is Shadow Prime." "It's a pleasure to meet you, Agent Fowler." "As is it you." I smiled and my alarms started popping up more. *Head injury level 7* My eyesight went blurry. Optimus swung his arm back and hit me. I fell backwards and hit my head on the ground again. "Shadow are you alright?" Optimus asked me shocked. "Yeah..." He offered me his hand and pulled me up. *Head injury level 9* My head got heavy, my eyes flashed, and everything went... dark. *Head injury level 15, force shut down procedure activating* "Prime!" was the last thing I heard before everything went dark.