Ratchet X (Cyber-Organic Reader) Reader Lemon

I walked out to the main room and walked over to Ratchet causing everyone to watch me curiously due to the fact I never talk to him. "Ratchet!" I said sternly. He looked at me shocked then angry. "What?" He snapped. "Go recharge!" I demanded. "I'm not tired." He retorted. I unplugged his computers before throwing him over my shoulder and making my way to his berth. "What the Frag Y/N?!" I smirked as everyone watched us amused. I opened his door with my leg and laid him on his berth before looking at him concerned. "You need recharge you're getting sick I can see it Ratchet." I spoke concerned causing him to look at me shocked. "Why do you care you always avoid me?" "Because I like you Ratchet... No I love you Ratchet I was just afraid to tell you." I said honestly. "I like you too Y/N Prime." I smiled and sat next to him. "Wanna recharge I could really use it?" I asked with a smile. "I would be honored. I laid next to him before pecking his lips and falling into recharge.

---------------------------------------------12 hours later----------------------------------------------------

A/N this is where it starts. Warning: Smut and dirty jokes... sorta.

I opened my optics to see Ratchet still in recharge. I smiled and stared a him. "Wake up Ratchet." I kissed him and he kissed back after a couple seconds. "Morning Y/N." He greeted with a husky voice. "You're voice is hot in the morning." I responded seductively. "AS is your chassis." He responded before flipping himself on top of me and began nibbling on my neck. I reached over and locked the door. "Open your port." He whispered in my ear before nibbling my sweet spot causing me to moan and comply with his demand. He stuck a finger in my port causing my back to arch and a loud moan to escape my lips. He added 2 more fingers and roughly shoved them in earning a louder moan. After a couple minutes he removed his fingers and opened his port. His spike was bulging and I looked at it shocked. He smirked at my reaction and pushed it gently into my port. I moaned and arched my back. He pushed it as far as he could then leaned down to my ear. "You like?" I nodded due to loss of words. "G-g-g-o F-f-f-ast." I demanded. He pulled out and I whimpered. "Get on your knees and be a good girl." I got off the berth and on my knees. I grabbed his spike and shoved my mouth on it.  He grabbed my metal hair and forced me to give a fast blow job. I moaned as he made me go faster. After 10 minutes he pre-overloaded and I licked his spike clean before getting on my elbows and knees. "Fuck me hard." I demanded in which he complied and slammed his spike into my back port causing me to moan loudly but not loud enough the others could hear me. Ratchet and I were both releasing loud moans. I felt a tightening feeling in my gut. "Ratchet!" I screamed. "Me too." He overloaded and fell on top of me. He lifted us onto his berth before sticking his spike in my port and laying me on top of him. "I love you Y/N." "I love you to Ratchet."

A/N Back port is butt or ass. Port is vagina. Chassis is breast.

Sorry if it is bad I'm still a virgin but I am creative.