Transformers TFP All X 9/11 Survivor

Ember Casey is a tall blonde who is a victim of 9/11 and lost her Dad and Mom inside the WTC.

I exited Ratchet's alt mode and walked to the training room with the others looking at me worriedly. Once I was in the training room I changed into an Orange and white professional Sports Bra. I put my earbuds in and played the song I've worked on since I was five. (I Miss You Daddy by Unknown) I punched the punching bag holding back tears. I punched full force until the 3rd verse and that's where I blew up. "Argh!" I punched it off the hook and it hit the wall. I walked out back to the bots and fought back the tears. "Why are you sad Em?" Miko asked concerned. I didn't reply, I just handed her a file and USB before walking away to Optimus's room. 

Optimus POV:

"Would you like me to put it on the big screen Miko?" She nodded and handed to me. I put it in and played it.

"Where is daddy?" A younger version of Ember played on the screen. The camera turned towards the twin towers and WTC. "Miko, what is this?" She looked at us teary-eyed. "These are the attacks of 9/11, I will explain after this." She said and we continued watching. "Where are your Daddy and Mommy?" Young Ember pointed at the north tower just as the building shook. "Mommy! Daddy!" She screamed and started running to the tower until the firefighter stopped her. "No! Mommy! Daddy!" She screamed and cried as the firefighter had a grave look of sadness and guilt on his face. "Mom! Dad!" The video cut off and a new one appeared. It was a song. (Play video on top(I do not own the song all credit goes to Haven I believe)

We were all in tears once it was done.

"Daddy?" We looked at the screen to see the present Ember. "I miss you. I made 9 new friends. I'll tell you all about them. Starting with Optimus, he is the leader of an alien race from the planet Cybertron, he is very kind, he has saved my life multiple times and always takes the time to make sure everyone is doing ok. Then you have Ratchet, he is the Medic for the Autobots, he is grumpy when you first meet him but in reality, he is a great soul who has gone through so much, he's my hero actually, I look up to him. Literally!" She laughed sadly. "Then you have Ultra-Magnus." Magnus perked up at his name surprised. "He is an amazing friend, he always has your back, he would take a bullet for anyone, he is a true soldier, no wonder Optimus chose to train him, he is kind, protective, responsible, and loyal. After him you have Arcee, she is a strong warrior and an amazing friend, she has lost so much and gained so little, but she is strong, she would fight for anyone and everyone, she is so amazing and beautiful, I could never be as beautiful as her. After her is Bulkhead, he is a giant teddy bear, he is kind and gentle, responsible and loyal, and he is an amazing bot. Now we have the Infamous Bumblebee, he is adorable as frag, he is loyal, kind, respectful, responsible... well... actually pretend I never said that. He is really funny but understood by very few. Then we have Wheeljack, he is kind but stubborn, cool but annoying at times, he is loyal and passionate, and is a giant metal teddy bear. Last but not least the rookie Smokescreen, He is the annoying little brother who would always protect you no matter what, then my human friends Miko, Jack, Raf, June, and Agent Fowler. Miko is my younger sister, Raf my baby bro, and Jack my older brother. June is the mother I wish I had and Fowler is like a father to me. At first, when I met June I was pissed at Jack for the ignorance he showed towards his mother, I wanted to beat him bloody and scream at him but I didn't. These Dad, aren't just my friends but my amazing, happy, crazy, loving, beautiful, family and I wouldn't ever want anything different. I miss you, daddy and mommy, it hurts so much but know I'll always love you." The video ended and we all looked at the TV still shocked. "Why didn't she tell us?" "I don't know."