Destiny (OC) X Ratchet😞

I kept screaming and banging on his chest

I kept screaming and banging on his chest. "Ratchet come on wake up!" "Ratchet!" I used my power of electricity and shocked him. "*Coughs* Argh!" He groans in pain. "Ratchet, look at me." I cried and he looked at me confused. "You fucking bastard I told you to not do it!" I screamed. "I fucking sat there and begged you and you promised me and then you do it anyways!" I kept screaming as everyone came in and looked at us shocked. "Ratchet I trusted you and you went behind my back and did it anyway!" "What the fuck were you thinking you damn fucking bastard!" "I am tired of going to school worrying about you, not just you, everyone else because I care about you all!" "I am so pissed Ratchet!" "Why should you care about us?" "I fucking hate you Ratchet next time you do it I ain't wasting my time," I growled and shocked him causing him to yelp. "You asshole." I climbed off him and walked to the elevator. I pushed the 2nd-floor button and waited as it went up. Once I got to the roof I walked out and sat on the edge. I started crying. "Damn it I told him and of course the damn man won't listen!" My phone rang. I sniffled and answered. "Hello?" "Hey, Sapphire can you come back in?" "Yes, Optimus?" "Can you come back down?" "Yeah, I'm on my way. Are you guys still in-" I slipped and dropped my phone. I managed to grab the edge of the cliff but I was slipping. "Optimus!" I screamed as my fingers were slowly but surely slipping. "Sapphire where are you?" I heard Optimus yell as he came out with Ratchet. "Optimus! Ratchet!" I screamed just as I slipped. "Optimus!" I heard Ratchet yell and Optimus jump down. I screamed as everything went in slow motion. "No!" I heard as Optimus grabbed me but it was too late. My head hit the ground and my neck snapped... everything went dark...

A/N Hahaha Cliffhanger part 2 might be coming.