Chapter 8

Almost Christmas! 

Annabeths POV

Thalia and her campers stopped at Camp Half-Blood for awhile so I invited Piper over so we could brainstorm names. Jason, of course, came too to hang out with Percy. 

"Let's get this party started!" Piper yelled. 

"Yay" Percy said Thalia rolled her eyes. 

"You boys won't even help," She said. 

"Hey I'm the dad, I have to approve," He said playfully. I rolled my eyes. I love my Seaweed Brain. Thalia had no response. He smirked. 

"Let's get this going," I said. By the time we finished we had four first names for both boys and girls. 

Girl                                                   Boy

Zoe                                                     Charles

Silena                                                Charlie

Samantha                                       Cast

Chloe                                                Luke

Percy's favorites were Silena and Cast. MIne were Zoe and Cast. We finally decided if it was a boy it would be Cast and a girl would be Silena. (Percy can be very convincing) Middle names would be, for a boy Luke and a girl Samantha. We had our names, the supplies, the house, family, friends, and etc. Now, all we needed was the baby. 

Percys POV 

We had our names chosen. I still couldn't believe it. 

Thalias POV

They had the names, Silena Samantha Jackson or Cast Luke Jackson. Wonderful names. They were going to be the best parents. (Better than mine) 

Percys POV

There was a knock at the door. 

"Well that's me," Thalia said gathering her things. She gave everyone hugs. First Piper then Jason then me. 

"You dare hurt Annabeth or her kid you'll be sorry" She whispered. 

"You do realize it's my kid too and don't worry, not a scratch" I whispered back. She smiled and ran out the door. 

"Well we better get going," Jason said. 

"Yeah" Piper added

"Weren't you staying for dinner?" Annabeth said sounding a little bit sad.

"Oh yeah sorry," Piper said sounding relieved. The girls went to the kitchen to get dinner started. Jason and I watched TV. 

"Hey Seaweed Brain" Annabeth called from our room. 

"Yeah" I called back. 

"Can you come here for a sec" 

"Yeah be right up" I walked up the stairs to our room. She sat on the bed. Still as beautiful as ever, and if possible more. I sat down next to her. I put my head near her stomach. 

"Hey, little guy," I said. 

"Percy, we don't know if it's a boy or  a girl yet" 

"We will soon," I said

"Anyways....."

"What?" I asked a little bit worried.

"Do you really approve of the names we chose?" She asked 

"You really want my opinion?" I paused "If it were up to me it would be named Hotdog or 'Waterboy Jr'" I added. That made her laugh. 

"Well I mean your the dad so I guess I just had to have your approval," She said quietly. 

"I guess that makes sense" I reached for her hand. She reached for mine and she jerked away. 

"What was that for?" I asked 

"Do you think I'll be a good mom?" She asked. 

"Yeah," I said

"Answer honestly" 

"I did" 

"I can tell when your lying"

Annabeths POV

I really could. 

"Do you think I'll be a good mom?" I asked again

"Yes, Annabeth yes." His voice was all truth but I was too mad to see that. 

"I'm going to my dad's house," I said storming out the door. 

Percys POV

I don't know what I did wrong. I honestly didn't. I mean one second your talking to your kid and the next second your wife is a lie detector. I really didn't know what I did. I tried to follow her but she turned around and said

"You will not follow me unless you want to make things worse" I stopped. She stormed out the door and took the keys to my car, not hers mine. Hers is a white Toyota C-HR and mines a black Honda Civic. We had a blue GMC truck in the shed for trailers and stuff. The love of my life drove away. 

Annabeths POV

I was mad. I didn't really know why but one second I'm super mad and the next I'm really sad. Hormones. I should've known. I was going to stay at my dad's for the night. He was surprised to see me but told my old room was still vacant and had a bed and everything else.

I fell asleep.

Percys POV

Annabeths dad called me and said I could come and the front door was open. 

GTG dinner thanks for still being here!