Chapter 16

Hey y'all. SO thankful for country music. Comment your favorite song or artist below. Or are you too lazy? 99% of people are. C'mon I like to hear from my readers. Or comment your fav part of the book. I'm going to start another book called Being the Only One. Look for it when I finish this!

Silenas POV

Mommy and daddy didn't talk to each other. They had been married for eight years. I started Pre-K. Zoe was brainstorming ways to get them back together. Daddy slept in the pool a lot. Or with the horses. Mommy wouldn't let me sleep with him. She broke daddy's heart. 

Zoes POV

When Silena was at school mommy paid lots of attention to me. Which meant I couldn't think as much. She wouldn't talk to daddy. I rarely saw daddy. Mommy covered the pool and was considering selling the horses. (A/N She ain't gonna sell them, I love them too much) Daddy went to Camp Half-Blood a lot.

Silenas POV

I went to Camp Half-Blood with daddy. I watched him fight. I had more trust in him than ever. He started staying in one of the cabins. I stayed with him. I still went to school though. I liked to play with some of the younger campers. Daddy taught me how to fight. I chose a sword.  Daddy approved. I was playing with one of the campers when Zoe came running into camp. 

"Daddy!" She yelled. I ignored her. 

"Hey, Zoe what is it?" Daddy said running up to her.

Zoes POV

I had a plan to get them together. Mommy wouldn't sleep. She collapsed on the couch today and my plan had begun. 

"Mommy hasn't been sleeping and she collapsed on the couch and won't get up" Daddy started running towards the house. 

Percys POV

No matter what happened I would still love her. 

Annabeths POV

I couldn't sleep. But I collapsed on the couch. I really missed my Seaweed Brain. But I was stubborn and wouldn't do anything about it. I knew what Zoe was doing. I fell into a dreamless sleep. 

Percys POV

I ran as fast as I could. I had to see her. 

Sorry for the short chapter. Going to see Ferdinand with my bestie and my sisters and my mom! Wish me luck. If you want another chapter you'll coment below!