Chapter 9

Happy Holidays! 

Percys POV

Just as promised, the front door was unlocked. I found Annabeths room and saw her sleeping figure. I very quietly pulled back the covers and climbed in next to her. 

Annabeths POV

I knew it was him but I was too tired to do anything. I woke up with Percy lightly snoring beside me. 

"Hey Wise Girl" He mumbled.

"Oh great your up," I said back. 

"I thought you loved me," He said puckering his lips. I playfully shoved him away. 

"I do...." I started but he cut me off. 

"I know," He said so quietly I was straining to hear him. 

"Listen Seaweed Brain..." I started again and he once again cut me off. 

"No, you listen Wise Girl. I'm sorry about last night, I was thinking about if I was going to be a good dad but you'll be the BEST mom." He said it with so much sympathy and truth I couldn't think for a second. 

"No Seaweed Brain it was my hormones, not you," I said hating to admit it. 

"Well I guess I'm off the hook then," He said starting to walk away. I grabbed his hand. 

"No you're not," I said smirking. He gave me a puzzled look. "You didn't know about hormones so-" He cut me off. His lips pressed against mine I kissed him back. Then him then me, him then me. 

"Does this make it up to you?" He asked when we broke apart. I replied by kissing him. He kissed me back. 

"You didn't answer my question," He said.

"Yes Seaweed Brain that counts" I replied

"Phew I was worried you were going to make me wear something ugly or carry you everywhere"

"And why would I need to be carried?" I asked a bit mad forgetting about last night and my hormones. He didn't reply. But then he kissed me. 

"Did it work?" He asked playfully. I answered by rolling my eyes. He picked me up and carried me to the door. 

"Hey" I protested "I don't need to be carried" He put me down. 

"I know" Was his reply.