Chapter 14

Hi. Just FYI All of the Seven have millions of dollars due to saving the world. The gods gave it to them. Plus a few thousand drachmas. 

Annabeths POV

I had my Seaweed Brain back, well sort of. He still barely came into our room but he talked to me and sat next to me. It reminded me of when we first met. When he was sitting next to me I could smell the ocean and it made me want to snuggle with him. Our relationship was mending. 

I was reaching for a cup one morning when I saw a slip of paper. It was the recommendation to a very expensive restaurant. 

"Percy!" I called he was sitting at the table. 

"Oh, you found it," He said getting up and coming over to me. 

"Yeah," I said

"Well do you want to go?" He asked sounding hopeful. I hadn't been to the restaurant but it was on the beach and had some of the best food around. 

"Yes" 

"My mom will watch Silena," He said. Wow. He thought about that. I was surprised I thought I'd have to arrange that. Not that it was that hard. 

"When do we go?" I asked

"Tonight," He said walking away. Silena finished eating so I took her out of her chair and cleaned her. She was two now. She had a very fluent vocabulary and loved the water. She could control it. Not as good as Percy though. 

"Mommy and daddy are going somewhere?" She asked when I put her down.

"Yes, mommy is going with me on a date tonight" Percy confirmed from the bottom of the stairs. 

"What about me?" Sally asked, scared. 

"Grandma Sally is coming to watch you," I said with that she started squealing and went off to play with our dogs, Zoe and Dozer. Both labradors. 

"Stay in the yard!" I called after her. I knew she wouldn't wander off but it felt better saying that. I walked up to the window and watched them play. Percy came and wrapped his strong arms around me, bringing the scent of the ocean with him. I let my head rest on his chest. 

Percys POV

The moment was perfect. If the gods themselves came to ruin it I don't want to say what'd happen. I was afraid Annabeth would push me away. I'm glad she didn't. 

"Do you ever think of a second one?" Annabeth asked looking at Silena. 

"Yeah," I said. Silena came up to me.

"Can we go swimming?" She asked. She was definitely a daddy's girl. 

"Yes," I replied and dragged Annabeth over to our pool and pulled her in. Silena jumped in next to us. 

"Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth yelled. Silena and I were laughing. I pulled Annabeth under and put an air bubble around us. Zoe and Dozer jumped in and played with Silena. They were her best friends. Energetic and loyal. 

"Seaweed Br-" Annabeth didn't get to finish. I pressed my lips against hers. It was the best underwater kiss again. After we parted we saw Silena staring at us wide-eyed. 

"Daddy kissed mommy! Daddy kissed mommy!" She was so happy. Annabeth was blushing. It reminded me of the summer we defeated Kronos. It was a good moment. So was this. I helped Annabeth out of the pool and dried her clothes. 

Annabeths POV

(A/N I know I do Annabeths POV a lot but sometimes I just get so into writing I forget everything around me)