four

❛  dinner.❜

_____________________________________

"This contract will mean that everything you have will belong to Mr Park Jimin. You will become his. Judging from the situation, it's best to sign an agreement, Miss Yona..."

The words replayed in my head repeatedly, and I felt the undefined weight in my chest. It's been two days since I penned down my signature - and all I've done is to wear pretty dresses, each enough to pay for my college fees.

"Mr Park....Mr Park?" I poked his shoulder timidly, testing if he's still in the land of dreams. Park Jimin stirs a little, his parted lips letting out a soft groan. I watched as he bites his bottom lip, releasing it while exhaling deeply. The sight causes my heart to race. And Jimin, who is presumably asleep, seems to smirk slightly as if he knew that I'm falling for his little trap.

Only when his bare shoulders were exposed from underneath the covers, that I noticed he was half naked. I couldn't help but gasp, and his eyes suddenly shot open. "Mr Park, it's time for dinner..." was the only sentence I could muster as he combs his hair back, biceps casually contracting and relaxing as he did.

"Call me Jimin." He pulls me towards the bed, resulting in our bodies tangled together. Jimin wraps his arms around me, proceeding to rest his head vulnerably in the nape of my neck. His heated breaths on my skin sends tingles down my spine, and I'm left with a very unwanted blush on my face.

"but Mr Park, I-" he cuts me off with a kiss on my lips, and I instantly melted in his arms. While he morphs his lips against mine with much expertise, my breath somehow hitched and I forgot how to breathe. This causes me to pull out for air, the heavy exhales from my mouth now a reason for Jimin's increasingly smug smirk.

"I've had my dinner now." He says with the smirk still plastered on his face. "And I'll have supper later, too." Jimin whispers into my ear softly, his arms still tightly held around me. When I tried to push away, I'm constantly distracted by the ridges of his abs underneath my hands. He must've noticed this, since he's staring at me with much satisfaction. If he's seducing me, then he's doing it with flying colours...

Park Jimin.

He leaves me intoxicated, enraptured, and breathless. He's like a whole package of chocolates given to me during a rigorous diet.

"But Mr Park, you still have to eat." I insisted, patting his shoulder for him to release me. He plants gentle kisses on my cheek and down my neck, ignoring my pleas. Somehow or another, I'm drawn to him. My body isn't rejecting his touch, and he takes this to his full advantage.

"Oh, I'll eat alright. I'll eat you." he replies nonchantly, nibbling on a sensitive spot below my ear and sucking on it. A mark was eventually left on my once untouched skin, and I'm not complaining. How is he so skillful? I could only fall prey to his kisses, because he just makes it feel irresistible. It makes me want more.

"Mr Par-" I tried again, and he shuts me up with a peck on the lips. "I told you to call me Jimin, didn't I?" he shoots a glare, so I nodded. His eyes were flaring with love as he examines me from top to bottom, his thundering heart more obvious by the minute. Jimin cuddles into my body for a while, then finally releases me. My eyes straight away darted to his sweaty neck and tousled hair, and my ovaries almost self destructed. Anna is right, he's a woman killer.

"Jimin, my love, would you please come down to the dining room for dinner?" I smiled my widest, emphasising the love word. His eyes widened into two large orbs, and he pauses whatever he's doing. I watched closely as he processes what I've said, only to be equally as surprised when a scarlet red flush builds up Jimin's cheeks and ears.

"Don't look." He hugs me in a flustered manner, burying my face in his chest. Right away I could smell a faint scent of his cologne, and it was my turn to be embarrassed. The two of us stayed on the bed like this, letting the time pass as we embraced.

You can't. I thought to myself. You can't fall for him.

You can't fall in love.