eleven

drunk.

_____________________________________

"Yona?"

Jimin stands with his fists closed, glancing over to Anna who seemed to be on alert. She holds tightly onto my hand, before stepping in front of me.

"Park Jimin." She glared straight at him. "Nullify the contract. We'll do something about the debt, so let her go."

And with her declaration- Jimin's eyes instantly turns stone cold. A certain protectiveness seems to overcome his gaze as he makes his way towards me.

"....She has already agreed to the contract; there's no turning back, Miss Anna. I hope you know that." He slides an arm around my waist, pulling me gently towards his chest. "And I will not let her go one more time. Not after five years."

"...Five years? You planned all of this to get her by your side? What are you think-

"-That's enough." Jimin cuts her off, unease residing in his expression. He intertwines his hands with mine, squeezing it tightly.

"Love has made me illogical, but I've already fallen-" Jimin glances at me briefly.

"....Fallen deeply in love with her."

............

After the little situation involving Anna, we went back into our rooms.

"Jimin," I called his name, and he reacts with a cold brush of his fingers along the warmth of my cheeks. Since earlier when Anna confronted him, he was acting unusually; being strangely intimate and more honest than what I'm used to.

My mind is brought back to the image earlier where I witnessed him with Dabin and- I'm presuming- her father. Jimin was accepting strong liquor from that man, and it seemed like the effects of it were starting to show from the way he held me. The tip of his fingers trace my skin intimately, as if he's feeling me under his touch.

"Aren't you drunk?" I questioned him.

"Who knows? I just wanna kiss you." He loosens his top buttons clumsily before leaning in to plant his thick lips onto mine, his mouth morphing against my lips in slow, drunkened motions. He sucks tightly on them before inserting a tongue; sending me straight to ecstasy.

When we parted, his lips were reddened and glossy - the product of our makeout session. A layer of sweat coats his neck as he pulls down his tie, to allow for his heavy exhales to escape his lips. The corner of his mouth curved up cutely as he observed my flustered expression.

"I felt you kissing back." he whispers into my ear playfully. Delight lit up in his eyes as he saw that my cheeks flushed red from that statement.

"By the way." Jimin showers me with little kisses, unbuttoning more of his shirt to reveal the bareness underneath. "I'm horny."

Fuck.

Drunk Jimin didn't hesitate to remove his upper clothing, throwing it impaitently on the floor. Before I knew it, his strong arms scooped me up effortlessly, carrying me straight to the sofa in our luxury cabin. Oh shit, oh shit - was the only phrase that passes my mind as he pulls back his hair, licking his lips sensually.

"Sexy." he smirks slightly as his eyes closely examined my dress that was sort of revealing; hovering over me with his arms pressed on my shoulders to prevent my escape. I'm doomed.

_______________________________________