nine

❝  playing cards.❞

______________________________________

Drip, drip.

My eyes jostled open — as my vision refocuses, I see a pair of silver eyes gazing right back at me; so close that my breath instantly hitched. It was Park Jimin with damp hair; fresh from the shower. When I diverted my gaze to his neck, I saw the drips of water running down to meet his collarbone, as well as the blue towel that hung around it. He's half naked and....on top of me.

"You're finally awake." a crude smile made its way onto his lips. I couldn't help but stare speechlessly.

"What is it? Enjoying the sight?" he teases, tilting his head to the side. A immediate flush occupies my cheeks, so I averted my eyes; occasionally taking a peek at his lower abdomen. Jimin lowers his body and hugged me tightly for a minute - before releasing me.

He then pulls back his hair as he hovers his body over mine. "Baby, I know you look adorable as you sleep, but I need your help." he whispers, eyes looking pleadingly at me. I responded with a confused expression - help? My mind brings me back to the time I had to create hickies on him, and it's still all over his neck.

Jimin probably guessed where my thoughts went, and a deep chuckle escapes his mouth. "Not that, I need help with something else." He tucks a stray hair behind my ear, and carries me up effortlessly. I leaned silently onto his shoulders while I sat on his arm, and the both of us made our way across the suite and into the bathroom. To my surprise, he puts me down right beside the washing machines, and gestured towards them.

"...Do you know how to use a washing machine?" He props both hands on the lid, leaning forward as he stared intently at the flickering buttons. Jimin taps impatiently on the 'WASH' font above the turning knob , wondering why he wasn't getting a response - he's absolutely clueless. I held back the laughter in my throat and proceeded to help him.

"Here." I adjusted it accordingly, and started to study the purest, sweetest smile plastered on Jimin's face.

Just yesterday, I thought he was capable of the impossible — he excelled in almost everything, was the world's most wanted man in Vogue magazine, yet now....he just seemed so human.

"What's on your mind?" he gazes at me with his icy stare, one that can kill a woman. Jimin places his weight back onto the washing machine with his curious eyes fixed onto me. Oh god, who would've known you could be sexy while washing clothes?

After some slight hesitation, I stepped forward, placing my palms gently against his cheek. "You don't have to work so hard to reach everyone's expectations, you know?" I smiled my widest, earning a surprised look from him. "If it's with me, you can relax and be yourself."

Jimin stared at me. And when I say stared, he stared. It was as if he's become completely invisible, and I was able to see through him so clearly.

I guess- he's used to being the perfect person in everyone's minds....and he always acted that way. Perfect. Untouchable. unattainable.

And then it came, the genuine flare of love in his eyes that I witnessed every so often when he's with me - Jimin's eyes crinkled cutely as he smiled, pulling me into a tight embrace. He runs his cold fingers down my neck, venturing deeply as his lips brushes slightly on mine which drives me so crazy.