eight

training.

____________________________________

"I think you've made a mistake, Dabin. You knew I came to call off the interview," Jimin replies nonchantly, averting his eyes to the side. "and I'm not your fiancé."

The scandalously dressed female shoots him a cold glare, as if she's been humiliated thoroughly. She mumbles something to Jimin, before strutting off in a hurry with her overpriced purse clinging onto her exposed shoulders. Ugh. My face scrunched up in disgust when I caught a waft of her overwhelming perfume.

"She's the daughter of a company president that is deeply connected to mine.." he explains, his eyelids fluttering shut. "But that doesn't matter," he assures, tucking a stray hair behind my ear. "..since you're the only one I want to marry."

His declaration sets my mind in a state of blank — I can't think straight. A low chuckle escapes his lips when he examines my reaction. He begins to caress my cheek with the tip of his cold fingers, brushing against it ever so lovingly. "Come to my room later at one." he instructs, placing a key onto the palm of my hand. "It seems my baby still needs some training from me..."

…………

"Mr Park?....Mr Pa-

I was cut off abruptly by a sudden backhug, and the scent of a cologne I seem to recognise well.

"Jimin..." I turned to look up at him, only to freeze in place. He was wearing nothing but just a bathrobe, and strands of his damp hair were swept back to reveal his forehead. His long earrings dangled slightly against his earlobes.

"my lady..." he merely replies, enjoying the redness of my cheeks. He pulls me closer to his body, and slams the door shut with his other hand. "I've been waiting for you."

"Uhm." was the only word I could muster as Jimin loosened the tie around his robe, walking towards the bedstand to finish what's leftover of his bourbon whiskey. "Sit next to me." he leans back on his bed, patting the area beside him with a playful glint in his eyes. I made my way cautiously towards the bed, trying not to focus on his piercing stare.

"I haven't finished my shower...." he says as he leans back further on the bed, shooting me an expectant look. "Care to join?"

There wasn't a chance for me to answer. Jimin hoisted me up in his arms, carrying me gently towards the hot tub in the bathroom suite. But he doesn't put me down  - he pushes me against the wall, the grip of his hands wrapped securely around my thighs.

And without another moment of hesitation, he kisses me in a hurry - a deep kiss that conveyed how incredibly needy he was of my touch. I feel myself flinch when he inserts a tongue, turning the kiss into a much unneeded makeout session. "Ji-jimi.." I try to pull back, but he crashes his lips against mine again, sucking tightly on my bottom lip.

At that point of time - my mind was completely blank. His intense gazes were fixed on my every movement, and it causes me to feel so dizzy. Euphoric. Intoxicated.

"Take them off, Yona." he instructed.

I start off by pulling his bathrobe down, holding my breath as I watched the drops of water run down the ridges of his abdomen. Since i was so obviously concentrated on his naked torso, Jimin was clearly enjoying every second of it.

"You can touch me too, you know?" He pulls me in closer, whispering into my ear. The redness of my cheeks flushed even more, and a low chuckle escapes his reddened lips.

Jimin places my hand onto his chest, eyeing me closely. I felt my breath hitch as I ran my fingers down his abdomen, feeling his muscles while it contracts and relaxes underneath my hands. "Good girl..." he mumbles, running a hand across his silver hair. "I want you to get used to this."

Jimin dives deep into the nape of my neck, giving me drunkened kisses all over my exposed skin. As we parted, I witnessed a look of hunger - a predator about to devour their prey. "Yona." he whispers my name, and I felt vulnerable. Park Jimin. He's dangerous for me — I chanted to myself, but I'm already fallen deep into the trap of his alluring sirens. And right there, I realized - there really was no escape from him now.

_______________________________________

A/N: there is a casino scene in the next chapter. ( This one is a filler update and it isn't very good)