The shared room

Draco P.O.V

I guess i didn't hear that we had to share with the Gryffindor. Welll shhhhit please don't let my roommate be Ron. After the feast i walked down the hallway with pan and some of my other friends that's when Harry and his friends came and stoped right in front of me Dammit...... I had to look up sense he's taller than me now.

"What do you want Potter?" Pans said in a sneer

"Just to talk to Malfoy that's all really" He said with more hate in the word. Then he looked at me with a smile.

"No I'm talking to him now you and your stupid friends can leave!" she yelled that made me flinch a little i think he seen. Before i had time to see what was happening he grabbed my Arm and walked away.

"Give him back!" Pan yelled again when she seen him push me into his chest.

"I hope you know that I'm sharing a room with him! That's why i wanted to talk to him!" Harry yelled at Pans with anger in his voice. I just wanted to walk away at this point

"Whatever we're going" she grabbed my arm hard "Ow! Pans stop" i whimpered.

"Not now Draco!" she snapped at me. I flinched and looked at the floor and followed her. That's when Harry pulled me back to his chest.

"No Draco's coming with us" he snapped back at her. That's what  got people's eye's on us now.  He gave one more glare then left, dragging me with him.

"P-Potter let go of me!" I yelled At him. Right after i said that he stoped and looked at me.

"Shut up Malfoy" he said with a glare and went on walking.

₩~ Time skip to the dorms  because I'm to lazy ;3~₩

~ Harry's P.O.V~

As i draged Draco into our dorm he just looked at me with big eyes telling me 'What the hell Harry.'  I just smiled at him and pulled in our room. He blushed when i smiled at him. Just then i felt Azazel stir in side ' He's cute unlike that one girl that you know I Hate'  ' Yeah i know you hate her just shut up for now okay?' Hmmm he likes Draco instead of Ginny. Just then i realized that i was starring At Draco the hole time, He had dark blush on his face it looked adorable on him.

"W-We sould sleep we have classes tomorrow-w" he said looking away i just smiled and nodded my head. I walked to my bed got in and went to sleep he did the same.

~ Bitch i did it!! Words 459 well i hoped you liked it so far. Buh-Bye loves~