Ginny and prombles

Ginny's P.O.V

Harry just woke up!! i jump up from where I was sitting and kissed him.

"Harry!!" I yelled kissing him.

"Please get off of me Ginny" he mumbled

"Of course you must hurt a lot I understand" I whisper.

"Ginny listen i don't think we're going to work out" He said looking right at me. I got so Mad that i smacked him.

"WHAT THE HELL HARRY?! WE'RE MATES!!" I screamed at him.

"NO WE ARE NOT!! IF WE WERE YOU WOULD BE IN PAIN! YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU! WHERE'S DRACO?!" He yelled back at me.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CARE!?!" I looked at with anger in my eyes.

"HE'S MY MATE YOU BITCH!" I looked at him like he was a crazed man.

"YOU'RE A FAG?!?!" ( *slowly dies* i hate myseeelf I'm soorry) i screamed at him how could he do this to me?! Oh,Oh,Oh, Draco when i see you you're going to regret taking him from me.....I Promise......

           Harry's P.O.V
'HARRY POTTER GET YOU'RE LAZY ASS UP AND GO HELP HIM OR ELSE!!'  'YES I KNOW I'M GETTING THERE!' I Got up and pushed Ginny out of the way running back to me and Draco's shared room. I broke open the door and smelled the hint of blood from the bathroom ran to the bathroom door. I knocked fore times then i said fuck it. I broke down the door. What i seen right in front of me broke my heart in two....

"Draco?!?!"
............

<><><><><><><><><><><>

MUHAHAHAHAH
that's all for now ;3 bye loves 💗
Words 264